DG : 0
    GO : -0

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

they all suck :s even though go has pvp so it has a point of being played

maple story - 0
    dragon gem - 0
    ghost online - 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    "NoT lEiK WoW!?11!eleven! cAN noT CoMpUte!1 SISTEM OVARLOAD SISTEM OVARLOAD!!BEEPBEEPEBEEP!!*POW*"

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 6

dragongem would be good if it looked like maple. Dragongem graphics are so dam crappy.

btw the community isn't so bad. Well it is but its only the ppl u dont know and u dont give a rats azz about them. But if you were to befreind anyone they are accually nice people.

I've been friends with hackers and they are just to lazy to use there time to lvl up that slow. And they let me mooch off them sometimes lol

Quote Originally Posted by PsyCo View Post
    they all suck :s even though go has pvp so it has a point of being played

maple story - 0
    dragon gem - 0
    ghost online - 1
    i like ghost but i stop playing cuz i got this strange mood that I was like 100 years backward in china and i didn't like it. It was like I wasn't using technology anymore

Maplestory gave me a good mood because of different areas that gave me different thoughts like ludi gave me a modern happy feeling, omega gave a futeristic feeling and victoria gave me like a *just before TV was discovered* feeling lol
    Last edited by DemonPrince; 06-16-2007 at 02:47 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DemonPrince View Post
    dragongem would be good if it looked like maple. Dragongem graphics are so dam crappy.

btw the community isn't so bad. Well it is but its only the ppl u dont know and u dont give a rats azz about them. But if you were to befreind anyone they are accually nice people.

I've been friends with hackers and they are just to lazy to use there time to lvl up that slow. And they let me mooch off them sometimes lol

i like ghost but i stop playing cuz i got this strange mood that I was like 100 years backward in china and i didn't like it. It was like I wasn't using technology anymore

Maplestory gave me a good mood because of different areas that gave me different thoughts like ludi gave me a modern happy feeling, omega gave a futeristic feeling and victoria gave me like a *just before TV was discovered* feeling lol
    and you are saying maple has good graphics?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12

Well let's see what you have to compare:

Dragongem has been closed for months, and they have given no official release date yet so we are left waiting for it like their little morons.

MapleStory is run by money hungry bastards that don't care if they ruin the community, they just care about their caviar stuffed lobsters that come on golden plates.

Ghost online grinding is the worst, not the time it takes to level, just the overall "fun" factor of grinding. On DG and Maple I can be leveling for hours, but on Ghost Online I can't stand grinding for 30 minutes.

Ghost online has PvP though, so it wins for now. Maple's PvP is a ****ing joke (in the other versions). I'm expecting Dragongem to be a lot better when it's released in the full version, hopefully at that point I can change my vote to DG. But for now, I vote
    Ghost Online +1.

both rly suck

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

+1 maple
    -.-

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Syetactic View Post
    Maple Story hands down...

Its better then DG in every way.. I even find the grind less then DG..

The community is better, the hacks are funner(lol), more features in MS, 5 years experience, more maps, side games(I love that omok game or what not)

maple story is far more grindy than dragon gem. what have you been smoking ?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Wink Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post

Dragongem has been closed for months, and they have given no official release date yet so we are left waiting for it like their little morons.

MapleStory is run by money hungry bastards that don't care if they ruin the community, they just care about their caviar stuffed lobsters that come on golden plates.

Ghost online grinding is the worst, not the time it takes to level, just the overall "fun" factor of grinding. On DG and Maple I can be leveling for hours, but on Ghost Online I can't stand grinding for 30 minutes.

Ghost online has PvP though, so it wins for now. Maple's PvP is a ****ing joke (in the other versions). I'm expecting Dragongem to be a lot better when it's released in the full version, hopefully at that point I can change my vote to DG. But for now, I vote
    Ghost Online +1.
    I Agree On Some Parts!.
    For Me GO Is A Lesser Form Of Maple Story, Dragon Gem Is The Better Form Of Maple Story.And Maple Story Is Just The "Not So Bad And Not So Good" Game.
    But Amongst The 2D Games, Ragnarok OnLine And Trickster OnLine Is By Far The Top Ones "For Me".

For 2 Hours, There Is A Chance Form Me To Change Job In Maple Story (Alogn With The Deaths And Quests).
    In Ghost Soul OnLine, I Have No Idea How I Got To Level 15 (I Guess That Was Around 12 Hours Of Grind And Quests - But No Deaths Ha3!.)
    In Dragon Gem, I Haven't Tried It Though.
    For RO Taking To Level 10 For Just 30 Minutes Is O.K. For Me.
    And Trickster To 25 For 5 Hours I Guess.
    Last edited by TheGW; 07-11-2007 at 05:47 AM.

- Dominating the world since 2007 -

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I don't like the graphic style of DragonGem and the way the characters move is annoying. Maplestory is not a very good game either. I wish a 2d side-scrolling game would come out that is actually good.

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Pi Story looks good, and I hope WindStryker comes to the US. Ghost Online is fun as well.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post

Ghost Online +1.
    Are you talking about Wizet or Nexon?? Because Wizet was more money-hungry than Nexon. Nexon actually bans people, when Wizet was in charge, the "Alert GM" button was completely useless. Also, whenever I would send Wizet an Email Of Inquiry, did I ever get a response? No. When I send Nexon a support ticket, do I get a response?? Yes. And they need money to pay for the servers and for updates, and how are the Nexon staff supposed to provide for their families?? I think you're exaggerating.

I never really got a chance to play DG, so I'm gonna have to vote for Maple.

MS: 12
    DG: 3
    GO: 5

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

MS for sure man, even though i stopped playing mmorpgs i still think Ms was one of the fun ones i played. DG is a load of crap and GO i never tried it.
    Currently playing:
    Halo 3-Xbox 360
    Call of Duty 2- Xbox 360
    Battlefield 2 -PC
    Battlefield 2142 PC
    Gears of War- Xbox 360
    Skate EA- Xbox 360
    Call Of Duty 4-Xbox 360
    NBA 2K8-Xbox 360
    Madden NFL 08-Xbox 360
    NFL Tour-Xbox 360
    GO XBOX 360!!!!!!!

Default the further on

Quote Originally Posted by MMOlover19 View Post
    Which On Do You Prefer
    i will be here supporting u ! just go ahead!!

http://www.fcsgame.com

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 11

GO win ms 2 and 3 DG

A Shrubbery Reputation: 31

All depends on what you like, but I havent played DG since it shutdown overhere. Ill just say MS.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Ghost Online cause it pwns the shit out of them both

Ghost-Pwnage
    Maple-Modern Fail
    Dragon-Epic Fail
    Games I currently play:

Cosmic League
    Minecraft
    Warframe
    Lost Saga

Waiting for: Overwatch, Maplestory 2, and Rakion 2.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by endofdays View Post
    GO win ms 2 and 3 DG
    GG for reviving a dead topic.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

最初にすべてのかえでの物語はから、そうへの韓国そしてなされた。私は人々そのドラゴンの宝石のストールを 言うが、それ本当が、なかった他の古いゲーム、第2 ある使用が。ないことを聞いたか。それらは両方第2 の同じゲームについての論争についてのポイントはである何楽しむべきゲーム、"韓国" 同じ国からそう作られてである。 ここの少数の調節は、多くのハッカーへのかえでの物語の、しかしゲームをより安全にさせて、ドラゴンの宝石 に、私最もよいの好むPvP システムおよび低いハッカーがあることを起こる。他の事は行ったり、ある。I sorta の嫌気PvP は私が約失望する事実ほとんどの、あなたの均一でない戦いのように見える戦闘システムで遅い。

First of all Maple Story was made from, Korea then to so on. I've heard people say that Dragon Gem stole it, but that's not true, weren't there other old games, use to be 2D..? They both are games to enjoy made from the same country, "Korea" so whats the point about arguing over the same games, that are 2D.

Few adjustments here, Maple story haves to many hackers, but they are making the game more secure and Dragon Gem happens to have low hackers and a PvP system which, I like the best. GO, is the other thing. I sorta dislike the, PvP is slow in combat system, which looks like your not even fighting, that's pretty much the case I'm disappointed about.

Maple Story: Nah.
    Dragon Gem: 100%
    GO online: Just put it where others were tossed.
    Last edited by Masta Pupa; 03-19-2008 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing View Post
    Maple: 3
    Dragon: 2
    GO: 1

Sorry to say, but GO pwns all and that is why I have added it to the list
    Grand chase is the best game try it out, its much better than those other games
    Maple: 3
    Dragon: 2
    GO: 1
    Grand chase: 1
    Last edited by jjoonnjj; 07-26-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 23

Maple..... private server no grinding at all screw grandchase game sucks....
    ghost online looks like as if it has been drawn by a dog and i can't play DG cause the hosters are retarted lazy fat@$$E$

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

i prefer maple story

Banned Reputation: 8

Mhmm... So apparently people can be outdated on the internet I don't know how though....

LaTale- 3,782,147
    Maplestory- Negative 2
    Dragon Gem- Negative 7331
    Ghost online- Negative 1

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 11

maplestory!