<(--<) Maple Vs Dragongem (>--)>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12

Well let's see what you have to compare:

Dragongem has been closed for months, and they have given no official release date yet so we are left waiting for it like their little morons.

MapleStory is run by money hungry bastards that don't care if they ruin the community, they just care about their caviar stuffed lobsters that come on golden plates.

Ghost online grinding is the worst, not the time it takes to level, just the overall "fun" factor of grinding. On DG and Maple I can be leveling for hours, but on Ghost Online I can't stand grinding for 30 minutes.

Ghost online has PvP though, so it wins for now. Maple's PvP is a ****ing joke (in the other versions). I'm expecting Dragongem to be a lot better when it's released in the full version, hopefully at that point I can change my vote to DG. But for now, I vote
    Ghost Online +1.

Banned Reputation: 0

both rly suck

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 0

+1 maple
    -.-

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Quote Originally Posted by Syetactic View Post
    Maple Story hands down...

Its better then DG in every way.. I even find the grind less then DG..

The community is better, the hacks are funner(lol), more features in MS, 5 years experience, more maps, side games(I love that omok game or what not)

maple story is far more grindy than dragon gem. what have you been smoking ?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Wink Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post

Dragongem has been closed for months, and they have given no official release date yet so we are left waiting for it like their little morons.

MapleStory is run by money hungry bastards that don't care if they ruin the community, they just care about their caviar stuffed lobsters that come on golden plates.

Ghost online grinding is the worst, not the time it takes to level, just the overall "fun" factor of grinding. On DG and Maple I can be leveling for hours, but on Ghost Online I can't stand grinding for 30 minutes.

Ghost online has PvP though, so it wins for now. Maple's PvP is a ****ing joke (in the other versions). I'm expecting Dragongem to be a lot better when it's released in the full version, hopefully at that point I can change my vote to DG. But for now, I vote
    Ghost Online +1.
    I Agree On Some Parts!.
    For Me GO Is A Lesser Form Of Maple Story, Dragon Gem Is The Better Form Of Maple Story.And Maple Story Is Just The "Not So Bad And Not So Good" Game.
    But Amongst The 2D Games, Ragnarok OnLine And Trickster OnLine Is By Far The Top Ones "For Me".

For 2 Hours, There Is A Chance Form Me To Change Job In Maple Story (Alogn With The Deaths And Quests).
    In Ghost Soul OnLine, I Have No Idea How I Got To Level 15 (I Guess That Was Around 12 Hours Of Grind And Quests - But No Deaths Ha3!.)
    In Dragon Gem, I Haven't Tried It Though.
    For RO Taking To Level 10 For Just 30 Minutes Is O.K. For Me.
    And Trickster To 25 For 5 Hours I Guess.
    Last edited by TheGW; 07-11-2007 at 05:47 AM.

- Dominating the world since 2007 -

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I don't like the graphic style of DragonGem and the way the characters move is annoying. Maplestory is not a very good game either. I wish a 2d side-scrolling game would come out that is actually good.

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Pi Story looks good, and I hope WindStryker comes to the US. Ghost Online is fun as well.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post

Ghost Online +1.
    Are you talking about Wizet or Nexon?? Because Wizet was more money-hungry than Nexon. Nexon actually bans people, when Wizet was in charge, the "Alert GM" button was completely useless. Also, whenever I would send Wizet an Email Of Inquiry, did I ever get a response? No. When I send Nexon a support ticket, do I get a response?? Yes. And they need money to pay for the servers and for updates, and how are the Nexon staff supposed to provide for their families?? I think you're exaggerating.

I never really got a chance to play DG, so I'm gonna have to vote for Maple.

MS: 12
    DG: 3
    GO: 5

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

MS for sure man, even though i stopped playing mmorpgs i still think Ms was one of the fun ones i played. DG is a load of crap and GO i never tried it.
    Currently playing:
    Halo 3-Xbox 360
    Call of Duty 2- Xbox 360
    Battlefield 2 -PC
    Battlefield 2142 PC
    Gears of War- Xbox 360
    Skate EA- Xbox 360
    Call Of Duty 4-Xbox 360
    NBA 2K8-Xbox 360
    Madden NFL 08-Xbox 360
    NFL Tour-Xbox 360
    GO XBOX 360!!!!!!!

Banned Reputation: 10

Default the further on

Quote Originally Posted by MMOlover19 View Post
    Which On Do You Prefer
    i will be here supporting u ! just go ahead!!

http://www.fcsgame.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast