Info On Third Closed Beta!

Banned Reputation: 12

Default Info On Third Closed Beta!

"Greetings and Salutations from the folks here at MGame!!

To begin, we would like to express our sincerest gratitude to all our players who participated in our beta tests. The Second Closed Beta began on January 22nd and we have tested many things with the cooperation from our many players

Although it was only a week, we could see the interest of our players and we truly view our recent Closed Beta as a big success. It was a great opportunity for us to see not only the systems within the game, but also where the expectations and standards of our players lies.

We are currently in preparation for our upcoming Third Beta, and are looking to compensate our players accordingly. That having been said, we would like to introduce the current plans/test targets of our Third Beta opening Wednesday January 31st, 2007:

-Player vs. Player:
    Find out who’s the strongest player in PvP via the PvP systems available in Scions of Fate!!

-Buy it all
    Normally, the merchants and townspeople in Scions of Fate are known for their steep prices and low re-sale value. BUT for the next few days, the prices will be beyond comparison.

-GM Events
    Players will have the chance to meet and greet the Scions of Fate GMs AS WELL AS participate in GM-run events.

-Item Application
    Tired of grinding? Does it take too long to level?
    Now you can earn extra Exp using an item! Quicker leveling and strengthening!

-Pets
    Player can now traverse the maps with the help of pets!! Level up and gain Exp while your pets become stronger and stronger!

-Premium Shop
    Players will have a chance to test our premium shop and premium items during the Third Closed Beta.

We ask for our players’ cooperation in testing the aforementioned systems during this Closed Beta, and look forward to seeing them in-game. We promise to provide our best in both customer care and support since our games are powered by our users.

Once again, thank you for your participation and cooperation in the Scions of Fate Beta phases! "

Also, you will need no beta keys to activate to get in.

Free for all!!!

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

wow cool!!but i not playing it lolz..i only playing it on full version..anyway thx!!
    Games i am Playing:
    Return Of Warrior-Ichman-Valgor
    Elf Online-Dragon City-Valgor

Games i am waiting for:
    PW,GTH,WindSlayer,Tcrew,Dragonica