Thread: Anyone here play this?

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

Default Anyone here play this?

Allright if you play MH, go ahead and post your IG names and levels =]

Rock Man Reputation: 10

I gave up a long time ago on lvl 30

It was just to boring to play alone *SIGH*

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I used to play but I forgot my account name and pass. Would get it back but the name/pass recovery is like really annoying. So many questions you gotta awnser and stuff. I mean you even have to remember the question! It's BS! Anyways I was rocking 3 level 35-40's and my highest was a level 47.

My characters gained the levels/cash quickly cuz the GMs were boost happy when I play'd. THey would ask all players togo the newbie village and boost'em all up. It was great since the boost lasted for like two hours and the GMs were boosting again 'way' before that time period ended.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15
    ..::New York City::.. <3s Consumed: 7,773,325 Status: licking my hair~ :3 Gender: i'm a girl.

I haven't been playing much due to increased school work and such.

my ign (most used) is kimmi,
    currently a senior master in the old guild, animeppl and i'm an evil dagger sin
    (I wish not to reveal my lvl, sorry for the inconveniency of my stubborn-ness ;>).

how about your ign? ;D

LaTale ; Iris [Knuckle Knight] kimmii
    ~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~
    ..:: 배고파요 ::..

kimjee: joined on Aug 12th 2005
    waiting for (in english): Ragnarok Online II, Datang Online, Priston Tale II, Latale~

'08~

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

is game fun?

..::New York City::.. <3s Consumed: 7,773,325 Status: licking my hair~ :3 Gender: i'm a girl.

it depends on what your definition of fun is.
    although the forum seems to have a lot of havoc, the game itself isn't that bad at all.

~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~

waiting for (in english): Ragnarok Online II, Datang Online, Priston Tale II, Latale~

'08~

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

I use to play it, but yeah it gets boring alone~.~ .

I quit right after I did the EVIL/GOOD(or justice? I forget) quest.
    I'm thinking about rejoining and getting my palm glove mage back in action -makes weird whip noises-.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 38

Its an ok gam I guess, but not something you could stick around for a long time. I got to lvl 43 and quit.

!! Glavus !!

lvl 43/36 is quite a low lvl to judge the game in, since it's merely the starting stage of mh, but it does get boring when glitches and bugs get in the way.

~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~

'08~

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default yes i play MH hardcore

i have palyed MH since last x- mas but much has changed in game im a lvl 95 evil mage TA master in 1 of the TOP evil guilds

this game is haveing problems at moment the in game market is a mess i still play only coz the time and effort i have put in so far but i am looking for a new game at moment i cant seem to download WarRock for some resone i had it b 4 but didnt paly for so long now cant get it

we bck to MH it a cool game but needs alot of work i have 5 more lvls to lvl 100 then i think ill quit the game as i am in game ritch and a high lvl we r in the middle of uniteign EVIL faction somthing i have worked hard on doing now my plan is starting to take rute Advercides is the strongest EVIL faction guidl with 2 sister guilds BloodBrothers /EYOF THE DRAGON

Advercides lvl 90- 100+

EOTD lvl 80-90

BB lvl = 49-80

this is set out so that all can play euqually under Advercides protection also ppl same lvl in same guild speed up lvl and gold earning as same lvls can party to lvl also trade equipment with each other and help on quests

if u decide to try this game pm me i DemonXsoul

gl to u all happy gaming

I haven't played it but I'm going to tomorrow, downloading today and I'm also new to the forums here! ^_^ and DemonXsoul I'd appreciate any in game help if your interested in helping me that is.

Banned Reputation: 10

Default I play it am lvl 29 :D

I play it am lvl 29

Smile

I have lvl. 56 sword mage with +3 set and +3 sword i been helping lots of noobs so i havent had time to lvl.. I been playing since November 23 2005 :P

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Im extremely new to the game im a lvl 13 monk, and i dont know what to do but fight i dont know where to go for quests or anything i need a teacher. Please help me.

for quests, click on q, and then select the show all tab.
    quests you're able to do at your lvl should be labeled in green, just scroll through the pages to locate them.

also, the quest list changes, depending on which map you're in.

~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~

'08~

you sound so experienced.Can i be your apprentice? please. or anybody for that matter.

i'm only looking for temporary (breaking after the other needs to leave, etc) pupils at the moment, but sure,
    i'll be glad to masterize you, if you're looking for a master at the moment :>

what's your ign?

~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~

'08~

MY IGN is BoRyeCho. Staff monk.(sorry for the delay in posting been at track meet today)

hehe, it's ok.
    i'll contact you first thing tomorrow morning when i log on.

my ign is kimmi btw, and you'll usually see me around bokho or guryong, looking for students to boost up my fame ;>~

~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~

'08~

the game is dieing fast guys unless u want to spend alot of real money i mean alot leave this game well alone

I.G.N DemonXsoul
    rank 50-63
    lvl 102
    Evil fist mage
    EX sub mun master of Advercides

Default ....hmmmm EMH

First off hiya Demon...

well I played EMH since October '05 and it was a really great game, good community and had a lot of fun until about April/May '06... the GM's seem to have focussed more on making money than providing a good game.

I have a level 85 Assassin, Level 86 Warrior and 4 other characters in their 50's. It does get boring levelling after about level 60, and very hard to level after 80, but thats usually the nature of MMORPG's... so if you don't like that maybe MMORPG's aren't your thing.

I just found that recently drops and rares decreased. Even when killing boss monsters they didn't really reward you for your efforts. The Heroes Cash Market gives very good "cheats" in order to assist you in levelling giving great stats and items. But this means you spend real money in order to level fast. Although you can buy these items using in-game money, but thats all good if you have played for some time and have alot of in-game money. New players may find this difficult as the market is now very unbalanced.

Whilst I understand the nature of games is for the company to make money, in order to hold their players they need to find a balance between looking after their players whether they buy with real cash or not. It became very addictive (and therefore expensive) buying the potions to increase drops or character stats.

The community is great though. Having been the Master of a small guild and a member of one of the strongest guilds for a few months I got to experience alot of different game plays and strategies. My whole guild retired at the same time and have all moved on to different games. The Fallen Angels held 2 of the Guild War stones (rewards for winning in a guild war) for about 2-3 months, and it was really great fun for a while, but we all got bored. the guild and characters are still there, unused for now.

I would give the game a 9/10 for community spirit and 5/10 at the moment overall.

have fun if you decide to play
    Ghecko (ign)

First of all Adverceries is the most destructive and corrupt guild in the entire game, second u guys pk the hell out of ppl for no reason and third after you pk someone for no reason you make some stupid ass remark thinking ur hot shit. So you might want to take back the good luck, dumb ass.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I wus

a lvl 51 mage but later quit got boring
    Last edited by cpxnathan; 08-16-2006 at 10:29 PM.

lVL 98 ON MARTAIL hEROS YAHOO

i think i had a lvl 27 assassin. same situation GM boosted me so much i got to lvl 20 in like 5hrs and i barely have any money lol, they basically messed up my character for me...