Anyone here play this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ....hmmmm EMH

First off hiya Demon...

well I played EMH since October '05 and it was a really great game, good community and had a lot of fun until about April/May '06... the GM's seem to have focussed more on making money than providing a good game.

I have a level 85 Assassin, Level 86 Warrior and 4 other characters in their 50's. It does get boring levelling after about level 60, and very hard to level after 80, but thats usually the nature of MMORPG's... so if you don't like that maybe MMORPG's aren't your thing.

I just found that recently drops and rares decreased. Even when killing boss monsters they didn't really reward you for your efforts. The Heroes Cash Market gives very good "cheats" in order to assist you in levelling giving great stats and items. But this means you spend real money in order to level fast. Although you can buy these items using in-game money, but thats all good if you have played for some time and have alot of in-game money. New players may find this difficult as the market is now very unbalanced.

Whilst I understand the nature of games is for the company to make money, in order to hold their players they need to find a balance between looking after their players whether they buy with real cash or not. It became very addictive (and therefore expensive) buying the potions to increase drops or character stats.

The community is great though. Having been the Master of a small guild and a member of one of the strongest guilds for a few months I got to experience alot of different game plays and strategies. My whole guild retired at the same time and have all moved on to different games. The Fallen Angels held 2 of the Guild War stones (rewards for winning in a guild war) for about 2-3 months, and it was really great fun for a while, but we all got bored. the guild and characters are still there, unused for now.

I would give the game a 9/10 for community spirit and 5/10 at the moment overall.

have fun if you decide to play
    Ghecko (ign)

First of all Adverceries is the most destructive and corrupt guild in the entire game, second u guys pk the hell out of ppl for no reason and third after you pk someone for no reason you make some stupid ass remark thinking ur hot shit. So you might want to take back the good luck, dumb ass.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I wus

a lvl 51 mage but later quit got boring
    Last edited by cpxnathan; 08-16-2006 at 11:29 PM.

lVL 98 ON MARTAIL hEROS YAHOO

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

i think i had a lvl 27 assassin. same situation GM boosted me so much i got to lvl 20 in like 5hrs and i barely have any money lol, they basically messed up my character for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo
    I gave up a long time ago on lvl 30

It was just to boring to play alone *SIGH*

tee hee, don't feel bad, i gave up at level 5 >.<
    iGunZ: Level 43 Girl Named: Tri?
    Level 35 Guy Named: Proâile
    Level 15 Girl Named: 7 Death

Banned Reputation: 10

hey your name is alot like my friends ! he always uses k0rrupt3d1 as his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Andras
    hey your name is alot like my friends ! he always uses k0rrupt3d1 as his name.

Okay, Cool
    iGunZ: Level 43 Girl Named: Tri?
    Level 35 Guy Named: Proâile
    Level 15 Girl Named: 7 Death

I still play this game and i find it fun.
    Yes it might be hard to lvl on the higher lvls, but thats the thing that makes it fun. It isnt a game where you can become lvl 400 within 2 days. Its a game where you work for what you want. It is free to play and you do not have to spend any real money in the game. You can choose to spend real money if you wish but it isnt required at all. I have chosen to spend real money in the game and this is just a bonus for me. I can do what i do now without spending any real money as well. That the ingame market is a bit messed up isnt the GM's fault what so ever, it is the people choosing to sell their things for alot more than others, and the people that actually agree to those prices.

This game is for someone that get comitted to a game and who wants to do good. I am a low lvl assassin compared to all my friends, cause i had some time where i was away from playing the game. But still i came back and i enjoy it just as uch as i did befor. Playing Martial Heroes is for me a great stress release, and i stribe to do my "job" well.

As me being a GMH in this game i have other things to do as well as playing.
    So if anyone wants some help or anything feel free to pm me in the game, my ign is GMH@Beibi. I will help you as well as i can, and if it takes a little for me to answer then i might be getting a hord of mobs after me.

So if you like a challange and aint a quitter try this game out...

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Hehe, I played it.

I think i was lvl 38 dagger mage or something (maybe it was called sword i dont remember)
    and i had a lvl 38 warrior, i dont remember his equip
    Edit: Ohh and i think i had a lvl 33 Monk and a lvl 26 assasin too

Well i got bored cuz i got to like 30 in no time and my friend wondered how i did it... Its like when you finish a questg sometimes u get like 4 lvls

That made me bored so i stopped.
    I was thionking of downloading it again tho but i read this post and everything seems to have got corrupted and players quit...
    Playing hero instead, Quite much like it. And dowloading Cabal currently

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Which FF Character Are You?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast