Rakion

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Rakion

hey can some one tell me if rakion is any better than it was about a year ago, cause i stopped playin bout a year ago, and i kinda wanna play it again:rolleyes: ,but if its not i wont play it,but again,if it isnt can someone tell me another game like that because that game was fun. so reply please!

oh yeah and what server should i download cause i live in kansas.(united states for the not so bright ones lol) so what server?
    Last edited by stan12; 06-09-2006 at 05:48 PM.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

rakion got boring to me very quick.

about 3 days and i just got the new patch and was currently playing it.

compared to gunZ, i think gunz is much better.. heck check on youtube/videogoogle! search rakion and gunz - see how many pages gunz has and see how rakion only has 1-2 pages of videos.

well i played it and there was alot of lag...i mean ever game was 500 ping above,i couldnt even get into any game, so ill try again tonight and see what happens

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by stan12
    well i played it and there was alot of lag...i mean ever game was 500 ping above,i couldnt even get into any game, so ill try again tonight and see what happens
    I played it yesterday, it's still exactly the same and will probley never change. The only updates have been to the poweruser items they added one, and the method of payment.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Deathend
    I played it yesterday, it's still exactly the same and will probley never change. The only updates have been to the poweruser items they added one, and the method of payment.
    ****in sellouts :/

yep still cant get into a game, it takes too long to load, which is gay:mad: