I heard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default I heard

I heard that there is a secret stat called luck(not the ability otained from 2nd reborn quest).That is not visible to anyone except for tq, and depending on ur luck u will find better or worst items.If u lvl urself, dont pk, and capture black names then ur luck will go up.If u pk, get plvled, and get captured ur luck will go down.My friend is a lvl 126 trojan and never got plvled and he finds dbs and supers like 1 0r 2 ever week.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

ive never heard of that before but it could be true, well.. the bit about capturing and not pkig anyways. they have that in the game Mu Online, your guys name turns blue if you kill loads of pkers.

did you hear about this only from your friend or is it all over the CO forums?
    To be THIS good takes

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

OMG. Your friend is pretty lucky to find DB's. I find it hard to even find mets! OMG OMG OMG! Man. I really want to see if this luck thing is true because I do get plvl-ed sometime but not a whole lot. Sigh. My luck must be somewhere down the drain. -___-

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Yeah. Right. Sorry, but I can't take this seriously.

What about us poor Water Taoists? We're MEANT to be "power levelled" because after level 70-80 it becomes hell to level ourselves with our crappy Fixed Fire.

I almost never PK, and I rarely get power levelled until about the 70s when it becomes necessary (As I play Waters) and I must say it seems the PKers get all the better items

There is a secret stat called luck. But it's nothing coded in the game Some people are lucky with their drops, some aren't.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I heard this from a friend.And idk about the water taoists but my brother finds some good items with his 60 something water but idk how much he got plvled.Hes been playing for about 11 months almost a year and has found 6 or 7 dbs.Im a lvl 58 warrior and got plvled about 15 lvls and i rarely find mets or elites with it.And i heard the stat doesn't come up like strength or spirit it is hidden and only the game makers can see it.

this is starting to sound similar to the rumours about mining (mine in a specific place to get more gems..) and also the myth that if you wear rubbish gear whilst you are mining/hunting the game will think you are poor and feel sorry for you and give you more stuff like elites and mets:rolleyes:
    To be THIS good takes

All rumours are false, it's pure luck, you would know if you'ld have played the game as long as me.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Theres no in game luck stat, only real life luck :P which applies to everything of course hehe

And water taos are meant to be powerleveled theoretically, as in they join random teams of any class and help out with stig etc opposed to the water factories.

lol the only bad thing bout playing on the emerald server with water taos is that they hardly ever get plvled which really gets annoying..... buit when they do its hell fast especially if ur married n there int he team aswell.... the only use for water taos is they get to rb 10 lvls ealier than the other classes

when water taos get rb at lvl 110 are they weaker than higher lvl rb taos?

what i mean is, do the same limitations from the other char classes getting rb early still apply to water taos?
    To be THIS good takes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast