I heard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Yup :P Reborning early means less points same as any other class, though from 110-120 a water tao dosent gain as many points in benefit as you do 120-130, did they scrap the water tao reborn only at 120? or havent they implemented it yet. i havent played since they were last talking of it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

its not true the reason your friend is getting the items is because hes just lucky enough to kill the monsters that hold the supers, db, etc. (iv been playing for 3yrs i should know) theres no such thing as character luck (unless your referring to 2nd rb skill)

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdeve
    Yup :P Reborning early means less points same as any other class, though from 110-120 a water tao dosent gain as many points in benefit as you do 120-130, did they scrap the water tao reborn only at 120? or havent they implemented it yet. i havent played since they were last talking of it.

they changed it to 120 for awhile but then they changed it back and kept it taht way because pretty mcuh 95% co players were complaining about it

Thanks for the info zeratul90, and btw international conquer hasnt been around for 3 years yet, did you play chinese conquer?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

I didn't realise there were two different versions. heck i didnt even realise the one i played was called international.

does the chinese one have more servers and more content or are both about the same?
    To be THIS good takes

Its not technically called international, but thats the usual name given to games released in english or western version, chinese conquer is the original conquer and has been around for many more years than international and also has a much higher drop rate thats why +9s are common among some.
    international conquer was released around 29 months ago, havent checked recently but international probably now has more servers than chinese.

Also in recent times they have tried to branch out into other smaller markets as in japanese, french and spanish conquer specifically.

the chinese version is of course more up to date, but luckily the updates dont take as long to reach international as is the case with most other games.

I think in china they still have "conquer 1.5" though im not sure, 1.5 is a gradual progression between 1.0 and 2.0 since even for them there is much more to come. international got around half of the 2.0 content in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdeve
    Thanks for the info zeratul90, and btw international conquer hasnt been around for 3 years yet, did you play chinese conquer?
    well round 3yrs anyways (started when there was only 2 serv). +9s in co chinese vers. is also more common because there is a quest where you get +1 items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12