Need a Dragonball Z mmorpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need a Dragonball Z mmorpg

Ok guys i am desperate here i need a dbz mmorpg,3d because i am a huge fan of the famous anime and i think that a Dbz game would own.So if any one knows any dbz mmo or games related to it pls post.Or if there are any of u who want to participate in the making of a dbz mmorpg pls contact me.I am already working with another game designer to see what we can do but we need people so go go go!!

Btw u can contact me by email or messenger raph_bercky@yahoo.com

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 22

The only one that I can think about,is the DBZ mod for half-life
    Link:http://www.esforces.com/
    Blank spaces are always awesome, right?

nah already played that mod and it definetly isnt a mmorpg lol thx for the reply anyway still waiting...

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

game design is very very complicated.. especially if you want a 3D mmorpg.
    on topic, no there isnt any 3D DBZ mmorpgs yet.
    Meet Paster Benny Hinn.

"The Lord also tells me to tell you in the mid 90's, about '94-'95, no later than that, God will destroy the homosexual community of America. [audience applauds] But He will not destroy it - with what many minds have thought Him to be, He will destroy it with fire. And many will turn and be saved, and many will rebel and be destroyed."

LOL? late much?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I've heard a rumor of one, and two comfirmed being developed. I forgot one of them, so DBZ Hood is you're best bet. In pre-development, but it has promise.

yes but DBZ Hood isnt even ready yet and it has been in development for years and years.Damn why dont those atari dudes just make a mmo since they made about 5 ps2 games(played all and they own!!!!).Someone has to make a dbz mmo there's just got to be 1

Hey guys me and the other guys are planing to make our own dbz mmorpg so if u are a programer or just have ideas just enter this site www.dbmmorpg.org and post there your ideas or what you are good at.Dont forget to read the rules.If u need help on the site just ask for raph there and i will help u.cheers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by raph21 View Post
    Hey guys me and the other guys are planing to make our own dbz mmorpg so if u are a programer or just have ideas just enter this site www.dbmmorpg.org and post there your ideas or what you are good at.Dont forget to read the rules.If u need help on the site just ask for raph there and i will help u.cheers
    could you send me your e-mail address i have some privet matters to attend to with you i ned your e-mail asap or you can e-mail me me at uperteen_13@yahoo.com

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by raph21 View Post
    Ok guys i am desperate here i need a dbz mmorpg,3d because i am a huge fan of the famous anime and i think that a Dbz game would own.So if any one knows any dbz mmo or games related to it pls post.Or if there are any of u who want to participate in the making of a dbz mmorpg pls contact me.I am already working with another game designer to see what we can do but we need people so go go go!!

Btw u can contact me by email or messenger raph_bercky@yahoo.com
    theres DragonBall Online> But who knows if it ever comes out in english

Talking about dbz

there's a dbz online but it is not in english and it make's me so if you guys make one plz tell me. my email is sexyman_billy_1991@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast