I want to move away from grinding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

really guild wars was kinda dissapointing for me. But it is fun when you first start playing.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by oOo
    you can play Guild Wars I guess, not really any grinding just quests and PvP all day..
    I found that it gets boring fast but if you like that type of thing this game is for you
    I don't have the money to buy it though. Unless you are willing to give me you're cd key and i download it straight from their site

Three words. Lime Wire pro, or just limewire

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    Three words. Lime Wire pro, or just limewire
    will that give me a cd key though. I have tried key gens but none have worked for this game

limewire is a fileshare system you download, if you download the correct notepad files then yes, but see in limewire you can pretty much download any file or program or song you want. You can downloade guildwars from limewire along with a valid cd key
    Last edited by Force; 06-10-2006 at 10:42 PM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Limewire = viruses. the only thing i reccomend getting from limewire is music. i got sumthing before and F ed up my PC but if u have a good virus protecter and firewall. then its worth a try.

Banned Reputation: 10

Lol you won't be able to get a valid CD key, the only thing thatll be valid is a virus. And limewire is the worst P2P software out there, people put viruses on it for the hell of it, literally, people say , ITS A VIRUS LOL YOURE STUPID FOR NOT READING THIS! and discussing illegal activities isnt allowed on this site.

no not if you know how to choose between the correct files, download a sharware file scanner it works for bearshare and limnewire it will scan before you download.

Limewires cool , just dont download anything bad and youll be ok, and dont be stupid and download anything that says fullversion 3ds max and next to it says 33 kilabytes.

Its yes stupid to download anything from filesharerers but face it all of them contain virusis, you just have to download the correct files and dont download illegal fake content. There are tons of song downloades and thats what limewire is mainly used for alot of people to get songs unless your some sick kid whos looking for something else.
    Last edited by Force; 06-10-2006 at 11:02 PM.

Warioís Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Guild wars and WoW are the only games I've played where you can basically live off of questing. All the other mmorpgs I've played may have had quests, but they were for things like changing class n such, the rest was grinding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12