Tridoras, a free browser based MMO

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Tridoras, a free browser based MMO

Hi, I am posting to tell you about an MMORPG currently in open beta called Tridoras. It is text based, and the object of the game is to become the ultimate country. You do this by attacking AI countries, real players, and their land. You can sign up for the game by going to http://quest-networks.com/tridoras. I'ts pretty fun, and it keeps getting better thanks to the features being added all the time.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Whaoo!!! This game is reaalliiii fun....-.-

I assume you're being sarcastic. But yeah, Me and a lot of other people do think its fun. Once you get into it more and build up your skill points, it gets better. but you're entitled to your opinion.

Rock Man Reputation: 16

Sounds interesting but I'm not into text based games. I don't care about KILLER graphics in a game but it at least has to have SOME for me...
    Currently Playing:MapleStory,The Sims 3,WWE Smackdown vs Raw 200, Moon Guardians: Chapter I (Tech Demo)
    Currently Awaiting: C9 Continent of the Ninth

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

yea.. after playing games like Final Fantasy XI and Lineage II, I think I lost my imagination o.O

"The object of the game is to become the ultimate country" Looks like a complicated game. controlling massive armies is not for me, im used to controlling 1 person.

well, you sort of are only controlling one person. You basically buy soldiers and training points, and when you attack another players land, they determine whether you win or not. Soldiers are sort of like an extension to your character.