You was waiting for this for a long time!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default You was waiting for this for a long time!!

You maybe know that server files of RYL 1 was out since long time... but no one finished the DataBase for make it playable...

But our wait worth it!! Chinesse guys made it 100% working (like official one), no lag, no bugs, AND 100% FREE. This is good notices coz it means more people can mount their own servers soon. Anyways, this one is a great one, here is link:

(removed)

Must to know:
    -The first time u run the game, u must do it by the weirdname.bat file located on main RYL folder (weirdname = chinesse name,I cant write it here), after that, u can run game by login.exe
    - Exp and drop rates are x5 than normal one.
    - There is a lot of chinesse guys playing, i post here coz we need mroe english players :P (we are a few, but should be nice with more :P)
    - At the moment server is down for 2-3 hours, so dont get nervous if u cant enter website-game now, wait a little man Server isnŽt down oftenly, but now it is, so wait a moment :P
    - Play Akkans man, dun be human gay, we all time own arena :P

Thats all, have fun!!
    Last edited by fumoporro; 05-19-2006 at 07:46 AM.

Man takes forever to download this game. I was wondering if you could send a download link to your computer so we can just download off you. It would be like 10 times faster. Frikin downloading at 6 kb p/s when i usualli download at 120-300kb

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 24

This is a P-SERVER!

You want to know why I think it is a p-server, look at the bottom of the page.

Your is spelled wrong in Risk YOUR Life.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 40

****ign newbs yall need to keep up on ya games cuse yall dont know what yall be doing in stuff lmfao! RYL 1-2 has been free for awhile. site is

www.ryl.com.my and www.rly2.com.my

They are both free none private offical .my servers, Stop being so newb and stay updated!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperJedi
    ****ign newbs yall need to keep up on ya games cuse yall dont know what yall be doing in stuff lmfao! RYL 1-2 has been free for awhile. site is

www.ryl.com.my and www.rly2.com.my

They are both free none private offical .my servers, Stop being so newb and stay updated!

Sorry but you are wrong, RYL 1 malasya is Pay 2 Play, exactly 32RM monthly or paying points for playing some hours. From official forum of ryl my (http://forum.ryl.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=15799)

RYL 2 malasya is 50% Free to play, i mean that u can play for free (yeah), but if u want, can pay for metals ingame, thats makes the game horrible (in balance), since people can pay a lot of real money, got uber stuff and allways they will own u if u cant afford money, then its FREE TO PLAY OWNEDS!!!.

Stop being so newb and stay updated!

Malaysian RYL1 is p2p,RYL2 is free

Retired Staff Reputation: 17

I'm closing this thread and deleting the links in the first post untill I can confirm whether or not this is a Private Server. If someone would like it done faster then please send me a PM with proof either way.
    "The doctrine that 'human rights' are superior to 'property rights' simply means that some human beings have the right to make property out of others." - Ayn Rand

---

Sword of Truth TV series early trailer.

---

Logical Fallacies - Educate yourself.