{wish for } a awesome MMORPG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

Default {wish for } a awesome MMORPG

I would love to see the following things in a rpg...though it probably wont happen :
    1. A more random based Loot system. {IE,something along the lines of say you get a chainmail armor: Stats of, DEF:12 weight:heavy} But the def can change between the items stats so say if you get another it could be Def of 11 instead.}
    2. I would love to see a actual LOOT skill. Meaning it raises as you go along. First you get some crappy stuff only like dismembered heads or pocket cash. Then as you level your LOOT skill you can gain armors and weapons and more valuable loots.
    3.More types of Custom Races with face customization so it looks like what you really want it to.
    4. More future like look, like Anarchy. But since thats technically in the past a whole new future look something no ones done before.
    5. Heavy Description on all types of weapons items armors and misc items.
    6.Huge list of Job types starting with a novice type then moving onto more then 12 types of jobs.
    7. Crafting with a easier feel less complex. More combinations like even from the most useless of items might get you something valuable.
    8. Space pirates etc stuff.
    9. Female and male bodies for all races and jobs. Elves etc.
    10. More evolving system with npcs that may evolve along with you.
    11. Stat picking after every 5 levels.
    12. Free PVP turn on or off button. One gets rewards if turned on if turned off no rewards.
    13.Realism like state your hurt worse off you start to limp...or hit in a certain body part...it looks lower. You stagger.
    14, Like the new LORD OF THE RINGS GAME Rank names depending what you killed and how many.
    15.Your own little society like guild. With Housing and apartments.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

yeah a game like this would be nice, but the looting skill is kind of pointless.

Bera:
    FireWizCrie-Lv.33 Cleric..Dead
    BurningCrie-Lv.30 F/P Wizard..Alive

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

i made my list and still havent deleted it.
    well i think ur missing this.

weather effect sure brings the game more alive too. ^^
    snow + sunshine ftw.
    great list though.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

nice list but you asking for a perfect game so i doubt you'll find a game like this right now but the list is awesome

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 15

Request forum next time.

why dont you try the game of life. It has many minigames. MY favorite is where i pay 20,000 money to get on a flying maching and go to a city called the BIG APPLE. and here i sell my body for 400 money. ITs quite good money and fun too i tell you that you should try this minigame in the game of life.
    Trisomy

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 19

wow...an mmorpg like tat is gonna cost quite a sum of money O.O

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 15

But there are no time constraints on the game. and amassing 20k is worth it because one u get that money you are set for like. Whoring urself in the "BIG APPLE" Pays good money. Then you use this money to play the other game Dopefiend. Its such a good game all u do it buy dope and sell it depending on market fluxtuations.
    I did however heard that the super Moderator God was going to close down the game and create a new version. This is because lately there has been an increase in n00bs and Fr00bs.

Its gonna be called LIFE 2.
    Trisomy

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

Love sarcasm. Anywho. Its not considered a request its a rant. There for this spot is perfect. I was just thinking a game like that actually wouldnt be as hard as you make it out to be. Ive seen a loot system..some what..it didnt work the same but it had bases to it.

Banned Reputation: 10

im sorry to say this but a game with all those features would suck >_<

i can see it now: a male elf that looks like paris hilton in pirate alien gear picking up "heads and pocket cash"

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

those features would be perfect for YOU but other people have different tastes just like we all have different tastes buds (i think that part is most ****ed up, everyones got the same tastes buds but im talking about figure of speech like preferences)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast