please tell me cool online adventure games and there websites!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question please tell me cool online adventure games and there websites!

some1 please tell me a cool online adventure game were u can see your friends and talk to em that isn't runescapehttp://www.runescape.com/

Rock Man Reputation: 16

umm any mmorpg will let you do that seeing as you're both logged in at the same time and on the same server. I'm guessing you've been playing runescape so games that are like that would be:
    http://www.maplestory.com
    you might also like GoonzuOnline (I think thats the one)
    Currently Playing:MapleStory,The Sims 3,WWE Smackdown vs Raw 200, Moon Guardians: Chapter I (Tech Demo)
    Currently Awaiting: C9 Continent of the Ninth

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ConquerOnline

a good game that i have been playing is Conquer Online, I've been playing it for about a year and it seems to have what everyone wants, and u like Player Vs. Player, or just a good game to make friends, it has guilds and guild wars every weekend, plus there is a pking arena, there is 130 lvls then u can reborn which u start back to lvl 15 with special skills such as a guard u can summon and a pet at lvl 40 after reborning, and now they just emplameneted a second rebirth, haven't got the specs on that, u can make a house and upgrade it but u can check that out at www.conqueronline.com, i think it is a very good game, but that is my opinion, no they don't have very many classes, but the classes they do have r pretty awesome, they have a trojan, warrior, fire taost, water taoist and an archer, i recommend to check it out, its very addicting. they also have a training ground system for afk training and a market,
    Last edited by Biccarde; 08-18-2006 at 06:45 AM. Reason: missspelling