Good game?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Good game?

I'm new so I have a question if this game is really good fast moving char?...

I also wonder what's really the difference between Swordsman and Bladesman?...

Which atk faster?...is there any char here who uses double weap?...'cause I like fast moving char...

thanks...

^_^

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Well I think the game might be good but its suck!
    This game way too grind and its really annyoing to level up when your not archer or blade cuse of the dmg of the archers and the defence of the blades...
    I'v quited the game at level 32 with my spear cuse nobody wanted to party me even when they party wasnt was full and they could add me but noooo this game comunity so ***** ****** that they add only archers and healers for the parties so there is no point to play with sword/spear/blade if you dont have Bot system (hack).

Dont forget that the game got planty of bots and the GM's dont even mind so its make the game more suck.

Now about the diffrence between blade and sword, sword got faster and higher attack then the blade but way less defence, sword with nice gear (defence gear) can do nice solo but blade can do solo even with suck gear even that his attack low but still both of those jobs got fast attack.

Good Luck.
    Dont Blame Me For Being A Noob That Know More Then You.
    I'm Sub Noob That Always Glad To Help

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

I agree with Menash about this game being bad. The classes are clearly unbalanced, horrible grind, bad community and horrible support. Alot of games have bad grind but on this game it takes a minute or two to even hit level 2. I know alot of people including myself thought this game was going to replace Flyff but honestly it fails in comparison to Flyff.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

yea i have to agree this game really does suck and i thought it would be good but the leveling is hard and everything is just retarded

A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

Well menash has said it all, this game really didn't have what I wanted and is really overrated. And FlyFF sucks more than SoF, but instead of arguing lets agree that both suck.... a lot.

Swordsman is basically the guy in the middle, everything is balanced.
    Bladesman is the guy with low atk but good speed, good defence, good hp

Click here to see what you will be for life

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Although SoF maybe grindy they always have bonus exp events. Starting at 5% bonus and accumulating to 20 percent by each hour. They also have double exp events at least once a weak and twice a day lasting 3hours per event. The community itself isnt bad, i myself play on server 1 with the chaos faction. Everyone seem very nice. This game isn't all that bad except for the boring skills and high risk upgrading item thing.
    The Infamous "That Woman Speech"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP5FunbZvJ8

"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both."

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Well yea alot have somewhat of the same grind, some more, some less, some the same as this one, it all depends on and you should ask yourself "why does this game stand out above the other grinding games when you start to play it and why should you play this one and grind on it when there are others that are the same in terms of grind", others may have grind when you know that then it just depends on which grinding game has more content or more to do and all of that, this game is clearly not it, not much also when it comes to customization (no customizing stats and such which makes it limiting if you really want to stand out and don't want to be the same as everyone else of the same class, well atleast not manually it isn't), i guess it could be good for those who just like it plain and simple and it could be somewhat good for those new to the mmorpg world to get into since they don't need to worry about the stats and all of the other heavy customization and all that BUT for those whole already played a few or a bunch of other ones then just ask yourself the question of why is this one worth it and stand out from the other same grinding ones? it might just all come down to content and customization in the end.
    Last edited by Dargon; 03-13-2007 at 03:25 AM.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

as you level, you will get a skill that replaces a skill. This occurs pretty much forever, so you will be grinding with one skill. quests are lame to the fullest, kill x monsters, return to y. only customization is upgrading weapons, which gives a glowy effect. and uh... this game is very typical, probably less. not very original in terms of gameplay.

DID NOT LIVE UP TO THE HYPE. it actually never came to life.

/offtopic

i cant wait for Swords of the New World: Granado Espada. that game looks original as well as beautiful.

/end post
    Last edited by xiphion; 03-14-2007 at 06:25 AM.
    Quick Links for Lazy people
    Google.com
    Yahoo.com
    YouTube.com
    Gunz.Ijji.com

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 245

Think of it this way....Silkroad online.... big head mode.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Right now, I think the game sucks.

I was trying to make a "mage" (aka nuker --- healer using the offensive spells, rather than being the support type).

At lvl 10 I got my first(?) offensive spell. Turns out, when I cast it on monsters, at least (it's probably worse than that even) 9 out of 10 times it doesn't fire, so I keep running, trying to cast, running, trying to cast, running, trying to cast...

A few levels later (I have to get a "boar leg" for my 1st promotion, but boars seem to be WAAAY above me) I found out that I can cast the spell *almost* reliably if I tank the monster, rather than doing hit-and-run. Which has caused a few more deaths since they still do insane damage. This is total crap...

Whether I can actually follow the guide and reassign my points after the promotion I don't know --- never got that boar leg (char is well on its way to lvl 13 by now, and no progress with the promotion whatsoever), and I'm p*ssed with the stupid spellcasting. 10 to 13 doesn't seem much, but with the insanely slow spellcasting it took me much longer than getting to lvl 10 before that... but the normal attack doesn't do squat with boars.

And then there's the "community", which seems to be a bunch of KSers --- due to the spellcasting it takes forever to kill a boar, and almost always some stupid highlevel comes along, kills my boar, and continues on his way. Sometimes I didn't even make it out of the boar spawning area --- I hit one once, start running to some quiet place, turning around occasionally to try to cast a spell, and at least half of the time the boar doesn't make it out of the spawn area because the other players kill him.

Did I mention that you don't need to bother asking a a question inside the game? There's lots of players running around, but that's about it.

Right now, SoF gets 0 out of 10 points. And that's not counting crappy UI features, or the stupid idea that you can't make female chars if you've registered as male. My experience with cash shop games is that they are usually crappy in the long run, but at least they try to make it appealing for new players. SoF seems to try hard to drive new players away ASAP.
    Sure, they can't do much about the "community", but they could work on the game... and some games even TRY to encourage players to be more friendly towards newbies.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast