Good game?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48

i tried it wasent that bad like u guys are saying

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

this is a good game
    though im not really into click to do anything games.
    still the best clicky game ive played(only one ive played LOL) well not techically only one ive played

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

This game bores me to death, it's a grinding clicking game, nothing can possibly beat that honestly.
    Currently Playing:
    -Call of Duty 4 (PS3)
    -Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
    -Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition (PSP/PS2)
    -Maple Story (Once I get a proper keyboard)

Need to work hard for uni.

Banned Reputation: 12

Its horrible. Period.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

are there any non-combat skills? (fising, smithing, etc.)

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Hobomancer View Post
    are there any non-combat skills? (fising, smithing, etc.)
    Nope, not that I know of. Last time, I played it was in OB and it was just about quests and that's about it. The only cool thing about it is the flashy skills and characters. The quests also sucks, since all you do is find a monster, kill it, then find the boss (which is always farmed by other people), kill it, then your done.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

LOL the game it's pretty bad all tho most of th game you only lvl by killing monsters so all games you grind so that for me is wrong to say that you grind in a game which in all games you grind. The different how much and how you grind. This game is a festival of grinding without any reason and then to lvl its so slow and it's a party based game so only way you can lvl fast or only way you can lvl is by party I played game since lvl 28 graphics are good everything in game is nice party system music but to bad that it's to much grinding instead of some nice quests. Quest in the game are grind over there come back i''l give ya something so ya that's my opinion.

I actually liked the game cause it was so simple, I am used to playing the more complicated games, like ROSE online, Grando Espada(Best Game Ever), RAgnarok Online, Maplestory(Too much grinding).

See this game doesn't compare to most MMO's, but it can compare to some like Maplestory, how? Well let's see It took me about a week just to get to level 20 on maplestory, whereas, on SoF It barely took a day.

But I am sure most people would agree with me that Maplestory has a lot more grind than this, and what other kinds of quests are there? Maybe a deliver this to this person quest but most quests are mean't to make sure you are fighting the right monster, and SoF just utlizes those kinds os quests. I really don't beleive that you should get EXP to just walk somewhere, give someone something,. and get a crap load of exp for it, and come on getting exp for a quest is over done, rather you get some good equips ot items in SoF, those the facts.

So this is a simple game that is beautiful to look at, it's more of a releif from the serious gaming, you know, well that's what I have to say, and now I am going to go play some more SoF.

LOl, Final Form=UBER

Ragnarok Online:4-5 Years now!
    Server Loki:
    Level 99Lk-LordHazer
    Level 95HP-MasterPriest
    Server Sakray:
    Level 90LK-Kni-Hazer
    Level 98Sniper-Yoshino

Seal Online-
    IGN:HazerLight
    Job:Jester
    Level:14

(I have a ton of other but these are my current active)

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AdventSora View Post
    I actually liked the game cause it was so simple, I am used to playing the more complicated games, like ROSE online, Grando Espada(Best Game Ever), RAgnarok Online, Maplestory(Too much grinding).

See this game doesn't compare to most MMO's, but it can compare to some like Maplestory, how? Well let's see It took me about a week just to get to level 20 on maplestory, whereas, on SoF It barely took a day.

But I am sure most people would agree with me that Maplestory has a lot more grind than this, and what other kinds of quests are there? Maybe a deliver this to this person quest but most quests are mean't to make sure you are fighting the right monster, and SoF just utlizes those kinds os quests. I really don't beleive that you should get EXP to just walk somewhere, give someone something,. and get a crap load of exp for it, and come on getting exp for a quest is over done, rather you get some good equips ot items in SoF, those the facts.

So this is a simple game that is beautiful to look at, it's more of a releif from the serious gaming, you know, well that's what I have to say, and now I am going to go play some more SoF.
    I agree, at first i didnt like it becouse i didnt manage to attack without clicking 1654684 times xD then i discoverd that it automaticaly attacks if you click the mouse wheel :O im lvl 14 swordman right now..might make an archer soon xD

after lvl 10 it gets easier to lvl imo o.o"" its a very simple game and easy to understand, no costumization (that sux =_=),plain xD after playing all those complicated games it feels relaxing to play SoF ^^ i dont recomand it to those that are looking for something new with uber systems and uber customization

Quote Originally Posted by Tenko View Post
    I agree, at first i didnt like it becouse i didnt manage to attack without clicking 1654684 times xD then i discoverd that it automaticaly attacks if you click the mouse wheel :O im lvl 14 swordman right now..might make an archer soon xD

after lvl 10 it gets easier to lvl imo o.o"" its a very simple game and easy to understand, no costumization (that sux =_=),plain xD after playing all those complicated games it feels relaxing to play SoF ^^ i dont recomand it to those that are looking for something new with uber systems and uber customization

you want something uber try Grando Espada, that is the definition of uber!!!

LOl, Final Form=UBER

Ragnarok Online:4-5 Years now!
    Server Loki:
    Level 99Lk-LordHazer
    Level 95HP-MasterPriest
    Server Sakray:
    Level 90LK-Kni-Hazer
    Level 98Sniper-Yoshino

Seal Online-
    IGN:HazerLight
    Job:Jester
    Level:14

(I have a ton of other but these are my current active)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast