Good game?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

i really like the game.. but still doesnt compare to the k version.
    once they fix the botting and get the new customizations in i bet more ppl will join this....

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

Scions has a good community. The community just doesnt exist below lvl 35 thats all. The game itself is layed out nicely and easily. But you have no customization when it comes to your character. Cept costumes but then everyone else has the same excact costume you do.
    You can easily hit 30 in acouple hours of play. I found myself at level 75 on a healer. Healers who start out as offensive suck btw.

The people who run this game for international dont know what they are doing. This is the drawback to this game. They are more concentrated on banning the gold buying people than actually releasing new patches and features to enhance the gameplay. And they dont ban the bots that spam gold buying sites or the bots who ruin it for people who are level 1-35 which is ridicoulous. The cost of this game for a person to start out is tremendous. Cause the market is so high in this game its not funny. Its so hard to make money on this game and its really just hard to get drops and good ones to actually make money on. The enchant rate sucks you fail soo much even with the luck charms you fail soo much costing you out the butt. Its unbalanced and needs to be changed. Wheres the Korean version if I could play it I would.

The game is a grind yes but a fun grind once you get into a house and get settled and are having parties everyday. But in the end you just grind and only worry about lvl's and eventually the community dies.

But all in all SoF is a good game. Just very mismanaged. They need to up the xp rate and work on patches to enhance gameplay and quit trying to keep the game perfect by banning gold buyers they search for these people to hard and was valuable patch giving time.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty View Post
    Scions has a good community. The community just doesnt exist below lvl 35 thats all. The game itself is layed out nicely and easily. But you have no customization when it comes to your character. Cept costumes but then everyone else has the same excact costume you do.
    You can easily hit 30 in acouple hours of play. I found myself at level 75 on a healer. Healers who start out as offensive suck btw.

The people who run this game for international dont know what they are doing. This is the drawback to this game. They are more concentrated on banning the gold buying people than actually releasing new patches and features to enhance the gameplay. And they dont ban the bots that spam gold buying sites or the bots who ruin it for people who are level 1-35 which is ridicoulous. The cost of this game for a person to start out is tremendous. Cause the market is so high in this game its not funny. Its so hard to make money on this game and its really just hard to get drops and good ones to actually make money on. The enchant rate sucks you fail soo much even with the luck charms you fail soo much costing you out the butt. Its unbalanced and needs to be changed. Wheres the Korean version if I could play it I would.

The game is a grind yes but a fun grind once you get into a house and get settled and are having parties everyday. But in the end you just grind and only worry about lvl's and eventually the community dies.

But all in all SoF is a good game. Just very mismanaged. They need to up the xp rate and work on patches to enhance gameplay and quit trying to keep the game perfect by banning gold buyers they search for these people to hard and was valuable patch giving time.
    Are you out of you mind dude?... the freakin comunity suks (full of bots).. the layout suks.. the quests suks.. everywhere you go theres bots.. they still have the same bugs when it first started... they never took our feedback.. the stupid game is still the same as open beta man.. so how is the game not bad?? The only thing they ever focus on is the Cash Items wich makes them money. They dont even care about the rest. Whoever said they like this game must of played some wack azz games b4.. cus this is the worst game i had ever played in my life.
    Last edited by sokha; 09-08-2007 at 02:16 PM.
    My birthday is just another day towards death..

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

if u think the community is bad u obiously didnt make it past lvl 35..........

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

lvl 1-35 = bots galore
    after 35 they disappear pretty much. 2-3 months back the 1-35 community was nice. Now it doesnt exist. And yes I will say they focus on the money. The game is dying cause of lack of updates and etc only premium gets updated. And mismanagement will kill this game. Good game but ran very crappy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234