Just Started!

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default Just Started!

Hello everyone! I got tired of ragnarok online so I downloaded Voyage Century! This game looks promising, but I honestly have no clue what to do! So if any of you guys can share some tips with me, that'd be great!

OH yeah and almost forgot to mention, I plan on being a sewer guy O.o yeah...

P.S. I like guns

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

O might recommend you reconsider your career path. Tailors are very unhappy with the current system. I would suggest you read up on it on the official VCO forums before making that decission. As to what you should do, that all depends on your playing style. If you like guns, you should probably buy the shooting skill from the skill master, but guns are really not very good in this game unless you are in a large group.
    ~It's an honor to serve.~
    ~IvoPixie

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 14

Or you can go with a Warrior type ship. Holds the most cannons, does the most damage. If you want to make money, be a merchant. Merchant quests give the uberest amounts of money. Same with advanture quests but I'd recommend an adventure boat because it's fast.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

IMHO, adventure ships are hard and slow to level up. Warships and merchants gain xp much more easily and quickly.
    ~It's an honor to serve.~
    ~IvoPixie

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ivorich View Post
    IMHO, adventure ships are hard and slow to level up. Warships and merchants gain xp much more easily and quickly.
    I think, Adventure Ships are the fastest to level up! You'll get tons of Voyage Exp too.

Just print the Discovery Points and travel across the world! Rinse and Repeat!