price of lvl90 sword

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

ok your right i should of "mention"if i was selling ot buying(it's not spelled mentionn btw).first grade there's nothing wrong with being in first grade we all (hopefully allof us)have been in that grade.secound your not answering my question so i would ask you to stop spamming please

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Could be difficult to find one, as most players will npc/drop items that don't sell well. My best bet would be you just scan the FM or invest a owl to see if any are selling.

Cyraan, replying 4 times without answering is considered spam without doubt.
    Grenade, there are subsections for a reason. When some ppl start to post such stuff in the main, it will quickly get common and we get flooded. So now it's only a +1 poison for both, be glad that his royal poopness hasn't seen it yet

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 17
    Poofingtin Mannor. With many wolves to keep me company :D

Quote Originally Posted by xGrenade View Post
    ok your right i should of "mention"if i was selling ot buying(it's not spelled mentionn btw).first grade there's nothing wrong with being in first grade we all (hopefully allof us)have been in that grade.secound your not answering my question so i would ask you to stop spamming please
    The thing about it is, is that you spammed our fourm with something that should be in the sub fourm What cyraan posted isn't spamming because it eveolved into a conversation in the topic.
    ANd if your older then 12 theres something wrong with you being in the first grade and you shouldn't be playing maplestory (considering the age for joining is 13) if you can't read what Cyraan worte thats sad im a lot worse at grammer and spelling then he is. So ill summon olaph and get this moved to the right fourm and rember just because you orignily asked the question dosn't mean we must answer it right away not many people know the prices of 1 handed swords at level 90 in khaini.
    Cyraan and Envious are your best bet.
    (also i know i don't spell very good if you point it out i will bite your head off.)
    /Edit
    Gundel wouldn't it not count as spamming since he responded provoking cyraan further making it a converstaion(im not very good with the rules but that my interpretation)
    (also sorry if i offended anybody im having a bit of trouble doing something right now.
    shoot i can't find the rule i was refering too
    Last edited by ThunderaWolf; 03-17-2007 at 02:43 AM.
    <3 you boom. AND I am wolf, hear me RAWR
    I play league of legends now! Feel free to add me Jikael or Jikeal... can't remember.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 14

I dont see where im spamming? I answered his question. I dont see where it was spamming.

-He says that the Khaini FM is the worst. I reply "Thanks the hackers"
    -Then he said im off topic (which i wasnt) and i replied that he posted in the wrong section in the first place
    -He says to answer and i replied - Hackers dont need it and legit players cant afford it. He never said buying or selling, so im as precise as he was.
    -Then he comes back on my spelling. Sure its not perfect, just like his. But im a french canadian, so english is my second language. If i make errors, big deal, its already better than most people here.

So do whatever, think whatever i dont care. I only posted stupid replys to stupid post.
    Maplestory
    Cyraan : 102 Khaini hermit
    Cryaan : 53 Khaini Aran
    LadyCyrus : 71 Khaini Blaze wizard
    Rainyn : 34 Khaini Gunslinger

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 22

You could have just avoided all this by telling him a price on teh sword and get it over with
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Impossible is Nothing

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchyx View Post
    You could have just avoided all this by telling him a price on teh sword and get it over with
    He could have all avoided this if he looked before posting. If he had post in the market subforum i wouldnt even notice his post. But he had to make a stupid post on the main forum asking for a price check when the sub forum is easy to locate.

Let a little space to noobs and they will take twice that much. You need to show them right at the start how it is suppose to be. Yes i am a jerk, but i am tired of the noobs flowing in and filling the forum with stupidities. Everyone is leaving cause of them, on the old members, only a few are still here. If we don't stand our ground, the noob will take over onrpg and we will only see topics about hackers, TT and the like spammers, and useless stuff like "Look i found a red snail shell"
    Maplestory
    Cyraan : 102 Khaini hermit
    Cryaan : 53 Khaini Aran
    LadyCyrus : 71 Khaini Blaze wizard
    Rainyn : 34 Khaini Gunslinger

Banned Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Cyraan View Post
    He could have all avoided this if he looked before posting. If he had post in the market subforum i wouldnt even notice his post. But he had to make a stupid post on the main forum asking for a price check when the sub forum is easy to locate.

Let a little space to noobs and they will take twice that much. You need to show them right at the start how it is suppose to be. Yes i am a jerk, but i am tired of the noobs flowing in and filling the forum with stupidities. Everyone is leaving cause of them, on the old members, only a few are still here. If we don't stand our ground, the noob will take over onrpg and we will only see topics about hackers, TT and the like spammers, and useless stuff like "Look i found a red snail shell"
    OK. Cyraan wins. no more arguing please.

you can probably get the fraute for a cheap price since there are hackers, which means more items dropped, which means more frautes!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12

Grenade, don't insult the way someone types when your own typing is atrocious. Cyraan's typing is perfectly legible, you are just trying to be a little smart ass. I don't want to be accused of spamming, so I will answer your question. A fraute will be very hard to find, so I would definitely recommend just getting a khan until more frautes appear in the market.

Banned Reputation: 10

ok i agree with about one person in this whole convo about the sword.i see this is a one sided don't get smart with what's his name honestly i am smart and im going to get smart on all of you like it or not sharmoot peace

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cyraan View Post
    I only posted stupid replys to stupid post.
    Exactly, you confirm that you posted stupid replys, which is in no way better than start stupid topics. You could've just post "wrong section" and then leave the topic alone.

Oh btw cyraan, look what i found today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast