Opinion??

Hybrid View

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 11

Default Opinion??

Can anyone tell me their opinions on this game plz, i just played it but...when I went out of town and went sailing to the island, OMG i was so excited, and omg i was running to the monster...and then... i kinda didn't like the grinding.

1 hit every 2 secs... , this was my face when i was fighting: " " and this one too looking at my bro: " "

so i really want to know your opinions on the game. maybe it gt better or idk :P.

ps. if u can post some screenies it will help a bit more.
    Back to OnRPG. Add me on Skype if you got it - RotaryBoost -

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

from what i hear, it only gets worse as you level up. there is actually plenty of non-buggy content for lowbies, but the higher you get the more bugs you find and less content.
    ~It's an honor to serve.~
    ~IvoPixie

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ivorich View Post
    from what i hear, it only gets worse as you level up. there is actually plenty of non-buggy content for lowbies, but the higher you get the more bugs you find and less content.

Too true. I've played for 2.5 years and I have had quit several times. The first update took 1.5 years and it only put in a sign in a town that was spelled wrong.

Also the player base is disgraceful, the customer support is appalling and most players from the beta have left angry with IGG. They won't give you prizes that you've earned, they refuse to fix glitches that have been reported since 2 years ago and IGG made moderators guild leaders with special powers.

There are moderators in the game that PVP players, board their ship and make their game crash while they take all the items they want off your ship and body. Moderators have chosen a special group called the BBS (brotherhood of blacksails) to be their elite guinea pigs and have been getting all the high level items since beta.

Servers are either almost empty or way too crowded for their own good.

I have 2.5 years of problems, contact me privately for a full seminar.

and a small side note: the administrators only speak Chinese, you have to deal with the Moderators that are insanely corrupt. IGG wont even disclose if it's Korean, Malaysian, or Chinese. I understand the game comes from China and IGG is from Korea and IGG waits for updates from China.
    Last edited by SimperFi; 03-25-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: (forgot something)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 22

It's a good game whit lot of potential,I find it quite complicated at first though.
    Blank spaces are always awesome, right?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 7

This game is crappy and PotBS wannabe.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 11

i dont know, i downloaded it again and i ended up erasing it again lol
    well i have been looking for a pirate game for a long time, and when it comes up; it disaponits me

just the grinding kills it.
    Back to OnRPG. Add me on Skype if you got it - RotaryBoost -

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hmmm... I don't grind that much! I have like 4 accounts. 2 Vendors and 1 Main and 1 Collector.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

May I noe just how good is this game???
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.(Stephen Hawking)

The more you know, the more you realise that you know nothing.
    Socrates

I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Environment lover who cant do anything, sigh.Astronomy lover too but too slacky to study , sigh.