To All whom pass through the Onrpg Forum:
Rule No. 1 – No "Flaming"
Rule No. 2 – No "Trolling"
- You will not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Personal attacks that are obviously between friends joking around are allowed up to a point.
- This includes shouting in the forum with the use of totally UPPERCASE sentences in your topic, title, or post.
Rule No. 3 - No "Spamming"
- You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
- Please… Do not shout in the forum with the use of totally UPPERCASE sentences in your topic, title, or post.
Rule No. 4 - No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images
- You will not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.
- This also means making useless threads or posts that are meaningless. Such as making a thread titled "I just ate a pickle" and the message "And it was good."
Rule No. 5 - No Self-Promotion
- You will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, within or without sexually-orientation,or otherwise violative of any local or international copyright laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
- This also includes NO discussion of the following:
- Pornography (Pornography, in the case that we mention it, includes all textual and visual erotic material. Artistic nudity is not allowed)
- Warez (or obtaining pay programs for free)
- Free Servers For P2P or F2P Games
- Roms (we don't care about the "24hr" legal thing. i highly doubt you're going to delete it within 24 hours. we don't want it here.)
- Game Hacking
- Anime Downloading
- Illegal music downloading
- Illegal file downloading of any sort
- KSSN's or any Social Security-type numbers.
- Keep matter from other forums or sites off of Onrpg. So don't go posting problems with an Onrpg member on your forum on our forum. Keep fights between members in PM's or Messengers.
- Do not post any personal information on any member. This includes their IP, Address, and any other personal information
Rule No. 6 - Signature Restrictions
- You will not post URL's --or any messages that solicit members, companies or self anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities that are intended for profit through Self-Promotion of which includes but not limited to affiliate codes of the Moreniche.com. (i.e. no self-promotions). This also includes pyramid schemes, gMail, etc.
- This also includes using the forum as a tool for account trading, selling, and/or giving away accounts.
Rule No. 7 - PM Restrictions
- All signatures should not exceed the following size limits:
For images in signatures: 1 image up to 400 pixels wide, and no flashy or annoying images.
If you want to have multiple images, Please make sure the images are small.
- You may not display URL's for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities. Onrpg staff members are exempt from this rule.
- Ultimately the staff will decide if a signature breaks the rules or not. If it does you will be asked to remove it, or warned.
Rule No. 8 - Language Restrictions
- Abuse of the PM system will definitely not be tolerated. Any abuse of the PM system including threats/flaming etc. will result in your user being warned and PM privilege being revoked. You have been warned.
Rule No. 9 - Username Restrictions
- Please make all posts in English. This makes moderation easier and also keeps the forums more sociable. Keep any other language to PM's. Repeat offences will get 1 warning and may be permanently banned.
Rule No. 10 – Avatar Restrictions
- Do not register names with excessive special characters, especially '\' and '/', or any names which may be misleading. Examples of this include registering a name containing 'admin' or 'administrator'. You must not register names which may be confused with a member of the Onrpg Forum’s staff. Registering names that resemble a member of staff will result in the account being renamed or deleted without notice.
- You may not register names for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities.
- You may not create a username that belittles any member of this forum. This is taken as a form of flaming and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Onrpg staff members are exempt from this rule.
Rule No. 11 – Respect the staff
- You will not display avatars that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
- Other restrictions consist of:
- Private body parts of a woman (vagina and breast's).
- Actual private body parts of a man. This does not include images that have been doctored up in a comical sense.
- Sexual acts of any gender or species or combination of genders or any combination of gender and species.
- Vulgar in nature towards belligerence.
- You may not display avatars for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities. Onrpg staff members are exempt from this rule.
Rule No. 12 – Trading
- The staff are the ones that help clean this place up and sort of run this place in order for everything to move smoothly. It is recommended that they are treated with respect, but if you do the exact opposite, depending on the circumstances, you might be punished, it is up to that person to do what's right.
- You may not post trades of game accounts, in-game items for real money, and/or trading an item in one game for an item in another game. You may post normal trades that stay with-in a game with stuff in the game.
Rule No. 13 – NecroPosting
- Do not bump old, out-dated posts. The age depends on the use of the section, but generally if the post is three or more pages back, or two months or older, please don't bump it unless it's absolutely necessary.
What happens if I break a rule?
The administrators and moderators of the Onrpg Forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post, or suspend or ban any member for any breach of the rules or for any other reason with or without warning or notice.
What is a warning, and how many can I get?
Warnings will now be handled differently. You will recieve a max of 3 warnings. After your 3rd warning you will be banned for a week. On return if you earn your 4th warning you will be permanetly banned.
What if I see a message posted that breaks a rule?
Please report these posts or threads to the administrator or moderator of the forum by submitting a Private Message, and the post or thread will be reviewed and action taken as soon as possible. Posting in a thread, or posting about, the breakage of the rule may result in warning. So just report it and leave it.
What is my responsibility as a member?
Please keep these 11 rules in mind when you post. The administrators and moderators of the Onrpg Forum have the right to change these rules at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of every member to remain updated with the current rules.
Why have rules in the first place?
The rules are there for the protection of the community as a whole and to prevent abuse, conflict and disharmony within the forums.
Your cooperation is most appreciated!