Land of Heroes *PHP/MySQL +2D Design*

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Land of Heroes *PHP/MySQL +2D Design*

Team name: RP Dreamer

Project name: Land of Heroes

Brief description:
    This is a game that will be browser-based through PHP and MySQL. It's not your everyday browser-based MO. They're ALL nearly the same and that stuff gets boring pretty fast from what I've seen. In the Land of Heroes, each fight takes strategy.. Think of it like an advanced sort of rock, paper, scissors + HP, equipment, and guilds.

This was actually a game you could play offline with other people called Battle.. Credits go to me and a friend... Anyways, the idea came to me that this could make a good MORPG with a little bit of tweaking. I feel the rules of the game should be kept to myself for now since I don't want others to try and take the idea. Those joining would obviously have to learn though.

Target aim:
    Freeware... The project will start off small with only the basics put into the game. From there we'll make our way up by adding in more features over time.

Technology:
    PHP Programmers, 2D Artists

Talent needed:
    PHP/MySQL:
    - OPEN
    - OPEN

2D Graphics:
    - OPEN
    - *Will OPEN Later*

Music:
    - *May OPEN Later*

I will be scripting as well of course. Please provide examples of your own work. Music may be another thing that will be added on as an extra into the game. I may be able to handle that area myself depending on time.

Team structure:
    This is an old design team which broke apart from lack of communication and such. I will be the lead programmer of the team but will definitely be needing help since there's lots to be done.

The production site will come up sometime after June 5 which is where more information on the game will be released. I'm switching to a new service and just connecting to the internet from a different place at the moment.

With my internet down, I'm currently working on building the game site. Haven't done much of the actual game coding yet since this is a fairly new project. Mainly just... register, login, game info, rules of the game, and story.

Contacts:
    E-Mail: darkcoffin@gmail.com
    AIM: KP oMnIsLaSh

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16

I'm far too wrapped up in projects right now, but perhaps next year starting in September I could start composing music, if you'd like.

Samples:
    http://smbfrisch.googlepages.com/Chimeras.mp3
    http://smbfrisch.googlepages.com/GhostsandGremlins.mp3
    http://smbfrisch.googlepages.com/Odyssey1.mp3

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

oo that's some nice work there, good job =D

I'm not exactly sure how much help we'll still be needing by that time, but if we still do, I'll try to contact or you can check out our team site once I build one up after my internet gets back up...