Thread: QroQro

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Default QroQro

The core of QroQro is a combination of shooting action and strategy. You can change cubic labyrinths in an interactive manner. You need to move fast and play smart. Playing this real-time cube action game requires you to attack your opponents under the circumstances that so many cube attacks and their explosion take place around you. It is truly the real-time cube action game that you need to use both your IQ and EQ.

Exciting Cube Action
    QroQro is a cube-shooting game featuring a variety of visual effects and functions that will allow you to experience the impact of cube explosions. Numbers of randomly placed cubes interact with one another and explode unexpectedly here and there, multiplying the impact of shooting and quickening your heartbeat.
    The key concept of QroQro is an enthralling shooting action combined with tension from a chain reaction of cube explosions.

Utilize Cubes!
    When exploded, cubes basically create items or NPC. You may fall beneath the cube that your opponents hit and get damaged so you need to be alert.
    There are many types of cubes, with different attributes, so you can enjoy the essence of cube action by utilizing the cubes that can sometimes enlarge you or damage you. You can attack your opponents by blowing rocket-punches or exploding cubes by hitting them. Also you can move cubes to fall upon your opponents causing damages to them. Another exciting way to attack your opponents is that you can take one of the so-called ‘Scale Cubes” which make you bigger and enables you to step on your opponents.

Action Items
    QroQro items are special features, which snap into action upon cube explosion. There are different types of action items such as attack, defense, and recovery that help you play QroQro game more strategically and intelligently.

EGRO (EGG+ROBOT)
    EGRO is a multi-purpose weapon that you can ride on.
    With EGRO you can attach with a punch, jump over an obstacle using a booster or locate your opponents with the help of radar. There are 12 basic EGROs: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Lamb, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. You will have a personal EGRO, which corresponds to your sign of Chinese Zodiac.

Game Modes (More modes will be available soon!)
    Sleep Attack Mode
    It is a mode to gain control over your opponents within a predefined timeframe by shooting cubes around to your opponents or directly shooting your opponents down. It is a mode with strategic play in which you need to utilize different types of cubes.
    When you blow a rocket-punch to a cube in the game map, the color of cube will change its color from yellow, orange, and red in sequence, then finally leading to explosion. If you strike a “Scale Cube,” it will make your character bigger causing yourself vulnerable to your opponents’ attack. On the other hand, you will be able to step on your opponents to attack and also directly shoot them down.

Push Mode
    It is a mode to push cubes over the central line to the opponents’ area within a predefined timeframe. It is an instantaneous play mode to gains control over your opponents and to push the cubes over to the opponents’ area at the same time.

Cooki
    Very optimistic but intolerant to injustice. Loves beans and hates slanderers. Excellent control over EGRO, which helps him save his friends from dangers.

Jeany
    Smart and cool. When irritated by Cooki, her fighting power goes high. Has a big heart for her troublemaking friends.

Dan
    Narcissistic character. A chatterbox. Hard on the troublemaking Cooki but, even when he is mad, his heart soon softens upon compliment on his appearance.

Curi
    Timid and unwilling to come to the Earth. He was kidnapped to the Earth when sleeping. Once made a mistake, he is so depressed that he keeps making mistakes.

Synopsis
    A can of beans accidentally falls on a planet and aliens from the planet come to the Earth to get more beans. This is a story of two tribes (the Auro and the Nemo) who fight over the bean on the Earth.

Once upon a time, the oxygen tank of the spaceship called ‘Apollo,” which had the most ambitious mission in human history to land the Moon, exploded in the space for unknown reason. Among the fragments spread all over the space, there was a can labeled “Apollo Bean 13.”
    Auro was a planet very close to the Earth. Nemo (Square), its neighboring planet, had plotted to conquer the entire universe and made it all square but failed because of Auro people. One day, Nemo people invaded the Planet Auro and made most of the planet square. Because of Nemo people, Auro people hated squares. When they saw everything turned into squares, they were thrown into despair. At that time, the can of beans fell on Auro. Beans in the can were exactly the same as their own nutriment. With the address labeled “Made in ( )” on the can, Auro people started their expedition riding on their EGROs to find beans in the Earth.
    Nemo heard this news and decided to get to the Earth in advance and stop Auro people once again…

Play Rules
    QroQro is basically a combat game, in which players need to move fast, explode, and shoot fast in a space formed by cubes from the third person point of view. Attacks in QroQro can be divided into two major types:
    1) Direct attack upon the opponent and
    2) Indirect attack by shooting cubes to damage the opponents The first can directly damage the opponent whereas the second type can be divided into two sub-attack types: Damaging the opponent by explosion of cubes and making cubes fall on the opponent.
    QroQro player can use a booster for more strategic and intelligent movement. With the help of the booster, you can move faster across the map to locate your opponents or to avoid being pinned down, creating thrilling real-time situations.

http://qroqro.bizpio.com

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 228

This is more of a MMOFPS than MMORPG in my opinion ...

Game List Master Reputation: 239

well it was under action in gamengame not shooting

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 20

looks like another supa supa

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 67

Umm...i cant register, when i go to register, and it asks if im a gamengame member, i click yes, and it says blocked by webmaster.

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

Can't even download the client. =]

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyne View Post
    Might be blocking those from outside the U.S if I'm seeing this happening twice already.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

lawl, whale hunting.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

This isnt for me, although the graphix seems good. But yeah not my taste

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

Nooooooooo~! Not again... Ugh...

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyne View Post
    You think thats bad. I can't even get the game to run.

Keeps comming up with some random Korean error... Or a hand of some sort.
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid

+ Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

its not blocking outside of the us, cos I can download it.