If I made a clan for OnRPG..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 132

Default If I made a clan for OnRPG..

Would you join it?

I'm only level 6, but I can get to level 10 really quick.
    My highest level main was level 30+. The reason I don't have her anymore was because I had quited months ago. I play again, and had a level 21, and deleted it again because I wanted a fresh start with some real life friends.

The name of the clan would be somewhere along the lines of Butterfliers or something like it. The clan will be based on really skilled and fast butterfilers, because I think that with a very fast and skilled butterfly means a very good player. No level requirement, all you have to do is have a very good skill at butterflying, and if approved, you're in the clan. Also, this isn't a strictly K-Syled clan, you can spray if you want. The most important part is butterflying.

:]

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

in other words its a clan for people that cant fight normally and need to exploit bugs in order to win... yes, quite the clan. i know what people will be saying about it but i wont say, i dont wanna annoy anyone, to much that is by the way about the bug exploit thing. yes its a BUG, bf, sword flying ect are BUGS. cheap ways to play, sure i can do them but i rarely do because its cheap. good players arent people that are good at exploiting bugs but can do there own way of fighting without bug exploitation and are good at THAT.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

You know, these "bugs" are the things that got GunZ so popular in the first place. People admire the fact that you can actually take a step further than just standing there and spraying like a turret.
    My Pet Bunny.

Here's how you open a door the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroku
    in other words its a clan for people that cant fight normally and need to exploit bugs in order to win... yes, quite the clan. i know what people will be saying about it but i wont say, i dont wanna annoy anyone, to much that is by the way about the bug exploit thing. yes its a BUG, bf, sword flying ect are BUGS. cheap ways to play, sure i can do them but i rarely do because its cheap. good players arent people that are good at exploiting bugs but can do there own way of fighting without bug exploitation and are good at THAT.
    They're bugs that MAIET, the company itself, allows. So it isn't cheap. People like you annoy me so much because they do not back up their information. Plus, K-Styling being a cheap way to play is YOUR opinion. Therefore, your opinion sucks. Please, leave my threads and don't come back.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Bah, butterfliers. Never really liked the technique so I purposely forgot how todo it(and I quit for a long time). You'know since it really disgusted me that a majority of the Clans out there only wanted butterfliers. That alone was enough for me togo with spraying and ironic every game I've play'd I always come out on top. Course I also have the most deaths to.

Being so suicidal that is.

Lol, true, but I'm looking for very skilled butterfliers. I'm not looking for the ones who can butterfly, but isn't skilled at it. :P

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

I'm awsome at butterfliers and slashshooting. I'm level 26, but I'm already in a loveable clan.

Sorry.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

im more of a sprayer but no-one like them