Euro- Style

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Question Euro- Style

What is Euro-Style?

GunZFactor doesn't explain it too well

Are there specific moves in E-Style like in K-Style?

Is it basically the use of MGs and SMGs with tumbling and such? (The opposite of K-Style)

well does any1 know what it is?

i will try to contact that E-Style Clan on OnRPG
    My Signature:

much easier to make an animated one than 10 different indivdual ones!

go to www.userbars.com to pick bars from a huge list and make a signature such as mine

for people who are less skilled than k stylers, although this doesn't necessarily mean weaker. When you do k style you sacrifice accuracy for agility, and vicee versa for e style. but for k style if you work on it every game eventually your aim will get better, e stylers can only move so much, but they will master aiming and leading because they don't have to worry about agility.
    as for any specific moves, no there arent really. e stylers tend to be "smarter" players. as they know they cannot out play k stylers, they tend to use many and sometimes "cheap" tactics to win the game. for example, most k stylers want to fight and so they rush into battle, causing most lost in hp, but if skilled enough, more kills. e stylers will straggle behind (due to their lack of speed) and snipe/spray. they'll stay at the back and try to stay in the shadows, because if they cant be spotted, they wont have to fight k stylers one on one.
    although e stylers look less cooler and seem less skilled, they arent alwys the weakest. but they should learn to wall slash for those hole maps.

thank you very much shade
    My Signature:

much easier to make an animated one than 10 different indivdual ones!

go to www.userbars.com to pick bars from a huge list and make a signature such as mine

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shadeofpower
    for people who are less skilled than k stylers, although this doesn't necessarily mean weaker. When you do k style you sacrifice accuracy for agility, and vicee versa for e style. but for k style if you work on it every game eventually your aim will get better, e stylers can only move so much, but they will master aiming and leading because they don't have to worry about agility.
    as for any specific moves, no there arent really. e stylers tend to be "smarter" players. as they know they cannot out play k stylers, they tend to use many and sometimes "cheap" tactics to win the game. for example, most k stylers want to fight and so they rush into battle, causing most lost in hp, but if skilled enough, more kills. e stylers will straggle behind (due to their lack of speed) and snipe/spray. they'll stay at the back and try to stay in the shadows, because if they cant be spotted, they wont have to fight k stylers one on one.
    although e stylers look less cooler and seem less skilled, they arent alwys the weakest. but they should learn to wall slash for those hole maps.
    Well said dude.

Torrent is stuck on International Gunz? Click here for help.

The words are "you," not "u;" "are," not "r," and "people" is not spelled "ppl." When you type like this, you look like an idiot. This is not cell phone text messaging. You have a keyboard. Use it.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

whoa your smart and you did double posting again <.<

In need for cs accounts. Steam!!

Tim reminds me of Assassin.

The words are "you," not "u;" "are," not "r," and "people" is not spelled "ppl." When you type like this, you look like an idiot. This is not cell phone text messaging. You have a keyboard. Use it.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    Where do I live? Why do YOU want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by shadeofpower
    he's got this shiz down yo. i'm a both, e and k styler (thus an hstyler =D). i use e versus other e's, and k versus other k's. though my kstyling is... BEHIND (since i been estyling only up to lv 25, besides learning the moves, i never used them in battle). as for dealing with kstylers when i was lv 25 and under, the best tactic is to dive at them when they are BFing by you, and land some close range shots. if you get too far they will SS/HS you and you'll get schooled pretty dang good. keep close to them, and dive by them whenver they dash by you while landing a few shots. when they BF around, don't spray, try tumbling, aiming during the tumbling, and firing a burst. tumble, aim, burst, repeat. when they dash by you and you dive by them, just let it all go until you pass. all they have is 1 sword swing versus your 5-10 MG bullets.
    EDIT: and i've never been SSed in the "passing by" before. takes too long to get out the gun and shoot. not even shotties land on me and they have spread range.
    ~There once was a man named Bass
    Had two balls made of brass
    In stormy weather, they clang together
    And sparks shot out of his ass

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    1Stalker St., StalkerState, Stalker country, Stalker world, Stalker solar system,Stalker Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by feelyc0406
    Tim reminds me of Assassin.
    HEY I HEARD THAT! but it was in noob days here. still em in my noob days just remembering not to double post. n btw i heard that feely. i'll hold more of a grudge to defeat u in the tourny. in the wise words of sakura "CHA! i'll do it n i'll beat him. no1 to protect me around. no naruto or sauske. remember the heart" well not all r her words but i added sum in lol.

Noob days? That was like, 1 week ago -.-;;. It sounds like it your noobs days were loooong time ago. It wasn't. >.<

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast