Euro- Style

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shadeofpower
    for people who are less skilled than k stylers, although this doesn't necessarily mean weaker. When you do k style you sacrifice accuracy for agility, and vicee versa for e style. but for k style if you work on it every game eventually your aim will get better, e stylers can only move so much, but they will master aiming and leading because they don't have to worry about agility.
    as for any specific moves, no there arent really. e stylers tend to be "smarter" players. as they know they cannot out play k stylers, they tend to use many and sometimes "cheap" tactics to win the game. for example, most k stylers want to fight and so they rush into battle, causing most lost in hp, but if skilled enough, more kills. e stylers will straggle behind (due to their lack of speed) and snipe/spray. they'll stay at the back and try to stay in the shadows, because if they cant be spotted, they wont have to fight k stylers one on one.
    although e stylers look less cooler and seem less skilled, they arent alwys the weakest. but they should learn to wall slash for those hole maps.
    damm nice said

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shadeofpower View Post
    for people who are less skilled than k stylers, although this doesn't necessarily mean weaker. When you do k style you sacrifice accuracy for agility, and vicee versa for e style. but for k style if you work on it every game eventually your aim will get better, e stylers can only move so much, but they will master aiming and leading because they don't have to worry about agility.
    as for any specific moves, no there arent really. e stylers tend to be "smarter" players. as they know they cannot out play k stylers, they tend to use many and sometimes "cheap" tactics to win the game. for example, most k stylers want to fight and so they rush into battle, causing most lost in hp, but if skilled enough, more kills. e stylers will straggle behind (due to their lack of speed) and snipe/spray. they'll stay at the back and try to stay in the shadows, because if they cant be spotted, they wont have to fight k stylers one on one.
    although e stylers look less cooler and seem less skilled, they arent alwys the weakest. but they should learn to wall slash for those hole maps.
    Are you always this arrogant, or do you only act like a douche when you talk about people who don't play just like you do?

Retired Staff Reputation: 51

come on man this post is almost 3 months old lets it die dont bump 'em
    MEMBER Since 2005

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

would you prefer 10+ different topics on the EXACT same thing?

im new here but i've been playing gunz for a while. I have the same user name there. I don't mean to insult the credibility of any of u posters here but it seems like this thread is a little biased. I am an e-styler myself, and I'd like to think I'm a pretty good one. E-style isn't a newbie or noob style and it doesn't mean u r a bad player and definetely doesn't make u a coward. Estyle isn't for people with less skill, it is just harder to tell the difference between an advanced and beginner estyler than it is with k-style for obvious reasons. With k-style it is easy to tell who is a pro because of how well they perform the techniques such as bf and dbf. with estyle however its harder to see the difference between good and bad players since there is really no difference besides that pros are harder to kill. also estyle is regarded as inferior because that is the style u start with so it seems like u "upgrade" to k-style afterwards. I am not putting k-style down in any way but I'm just saying that an estyler can definetely compete with a kstyler and then some if u practice enough.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cyberbob2384 View Post
    im new here but i've been playing gunz for a while. I have the same user name there. I don't mean to insult the credibility of any of u posters here but it seems like this thread is a little biased. I am an e-styler myself, and I'd like to think I'm a pretty good one. E-style isn't a newbie or noob style and it doesn't mean u r a bad player and definetely doesn't make u a coward. Estyle isn't for people with less skill, it is just harder to tell the difference between an advanced and beginner estyler than it is with k-style for obvious reasons. With k-style it is easy to tell who is a pro because of how well they perform the techniques such as bf and dbf. with estyle however its harder to see the difference between good and bad players since there is really no difference besides that pros are harder to kill. also estyle is regarded as inferior because that is the style u start with so it seems like u "upgrade" to k-style afterwards. I am not putting k-style down in any way but I'm just saying that an estyler can definetely compete with a kstyler and then some if u practice enough.
    I can agree with this cause I aint to big on K-stylers .
    They wine alot (well the immature ones) & this style isnt all that great really
    E-style is just my way of being tactical , not hiding but keeping my life up
    I usually just guard against a K-styler and use the recover swing to get them
    Simple as that , and if im using my guns ill just fire off a few rounds and finish them.
    E-Style is not such a bad thing & its cool to watch all the styles in the game .
    Just a drag when you get the usual hacker or noob or lagger comment .
    Really a lame excuse and proves immaturaty .

Dont judge me by my looks

Currently playing - Waiting for
    Rumble Fighter - Lunia
    Fantasy Tennis - Cabal

well 50% of the time someone calls someone a hacker it's actually just lag, noob is just a word people u beat use, and lag is mutual so the other person would be a lagger too. if someone insults u it's usually evidence u r doing something right. not to say that hacking or lagging is good I'm just saying insults are more often spewed on someone that's considered a threat.

I'm a K-styler myself, but only because IMO it's so much more fun, and the speed is entertaining I play games because they're fun, not for living :P
    (I'm not saying that members of another style wouldn't, though, so keep that in mind)

And tbh, you can be pro in any style.
    Quotes from Middle-Earth Center:

-Radagast-

''If you'd stuck your d*ck or whatever in the door frame, THAT would have been embarrasing.''

-Tornado-

''It would be cool to be able to pee around corners though.''

Banned Reputation: 9

I can gve u some info on personalities of each style

K Stylist ..or wait should i say wanna be k stylers (ill get back to that in 2 secs) oftenly or not are the ones who are 90% in the shit with every in the game they allways boast brag whine when die and try n trash talk u out of a server or say ..wanna 1v1 me ..youll say no and they will be like noob etc ..so basicly immature..they think there pro since they can do a slash shot preety good..wow so can i ..so can alot of people in about 5 mins practise

Properly k stylists dont come few and far between some are extremely nice but now alot act like the wannabes

ok nough bout that now for e style

E STYLE! is basicly playing the game like a fps and typical how gunz would of been if k style was never invented..no fancy tricks glitches etc just tumbaling around with rifles and shooting the hell out of each other
    though there are techniques in e style ..there not flashy but it can put a kstyler in his place if done correctly
    like turtaling juggaling etc etc the choice is urs since u can mix e style with ur own way of playing unlike k style where ur dependent on making ur fingers bleed and destroy ur keyboard

anyway that should be enough info enjoy gunz

I like e-stylers who act bossy and try to bash k-stylers by making up false statements about k-styling. How do they know? If they have never tried k-styling, they don't know the good sides in it.

And you can't diss something that you don't even know about. You can't say ''k-styling sucks'' without trying it.
    Quotes from Middle-Earth Center:

-Radagast-

''If you'd stuck your d*ck or whatever in the door frame, THAT would have been embarrasing.''

-Tornado-

''It would be cool to be able to pee around corners though.''

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast