I wanna play this..But..

Banned Reputation: 19

Default I wanna play this..But..

I wanan paly this game but i dont understand it...what is the meaning what do u do?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 57

Well Frankly im not sure but im downloading it and goign to try it out ^.^ hour download T_T

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 43

You can:

Collect resources to levelup skills and earn cash(mine, farm, fish, woodcut etc etc)

Levelup certain combat skills (sword skills I can't remember lol)

Upgrade your ship to get vast amounts of money.

Own pets.

PvP aspects.

I'm a newbie so I don't really know much about this game right now but there seems to be a lot of content in this game.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Well, the game is based on the history of ships. In this MMORPG, you can travel around the world and explore new things as you adventure. You can level up your ship, as far as I remember I think the max level is 10. You have three types: Adventure, Battle and Merchant. Each type has it's own speciality.

For skills, you have a lot. Skills varied from Ship-Building, Mining, Lumbering, Alchemy etc. And with these skills, you can only have a max of 7-9(Can't remember) So you need to choose carefully on what skills you like to learn and train.

The concept is basically the same as any other MMORPG but on a ship. It does have a few cool features but later on it gets too grindy and you'll notice it's just like any other MMORPG like I said. It's much harder to train in land battle then it is on ship. For quests, theres quite a lot. Each city has it's own set of quests.

Hope this helps.
    "If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it." - Brendan Francis

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

You can check my Voyage Century Blog to get some ideas about it, http://voyagecentury.blogsome.com/

See you at sea!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Visit the link below, it's my VC Blog. You'll get some ideas about it from a players view.