General Guide

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Default General Guide

Well, I used to play this game ever since the start of Alpha testing and today I just thought I would post up some of my own guides and tips that will help you throughout Voyage Century.

Map of Voyage Century

Missions

A spreadsheet list of the missions on Voyage Century Online.

Missions List

Merchants

For merchants, here's a nice spreadsheet file that displays all of the merchant goods and cities. This will help you a lot and it stops all the stress that you will get.

Merchant Goods

Noble Rankings

Here's a spreadsheet image of the noble rankings, it displays the required amount of reputation that you will need and the rank names that you will gain.

Guild Levels

If you have a guild and you would like to know what you need for the next level requires and what it gives. Then this will help.
    --------------------------------

Level 1 = 0 BUSINESS | + 0 BUSINESS NEEDED | +20 MEMBERS | MAX 50 MEMBERS

Level 2 = 500 BUSINESS | +500 BUSINESS NEEDED | +40 MEMBERS | MAX 75 MEMBERS

Level 3 = 1,500 BUSINESS | +1,000 BUSINESS NEEDED | +60 MEMBERS | MAX 100 MEMBERS

Level 4 = 4,000 BUSINESS | +2,500 BUSINESS NEEDED | +80 MEMBERS| MAX 125 MEMBERS

Level 5 = 9,000 BUSINESS | +5,000 BUSINESS NEEDED | +100 MEMBERS | MAX 150 MEMBERS

Well that's about it. I do have a discovery location maps but it'll take a lot of space... Anyway, hope this helps. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Vek; 04-22-2007 at 01:08 PM.
    "If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it." - Brendan Francis