:: Official Dungeon and Fighter Help Thread ::

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 30

God doesn't want you on Test

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Nah, it's either a browser security issue (you should be using IE, and just put *.nexon.com, *.d-fighter.com, *.nefficient.co.kr in your trusted sites) or the old buggy activex control kicking in. Go into addons and turn the live version of the activex one off before hitting the test server button. If that doesn't work, turn them both off ;p.

If you have the old buggy activex control it should fix itself once you log unto live and test a few times, negating the hassle of going into addons each time.
    Last edited by BattleMageLover; 07-05-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BattleMageLover View Post
    Sigh....... miss this game & aarg; also charlie. New tower (65-70) looks cool. Character linking gives 2x exp on top of mentorship on test... lol.
    Yeah, that tower looks like it'll be fun.

What's character linking? o_O
    kDnF:
    Siroco- Pa-Punch, level 30 Striker(on hold)
    (gotta remember the numbers), level 2x Sabre WM
    what is this i don't even

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

Its a new system they gonna add, u can link 2 of ur chars together so the lower lvl one gets more gold and exp. Its a nice feature, cuz after u make a char to 70 u dont wanna spend that time all over again.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

So the larger the level difference is, the more exp is gained?
    Dungeon and Fighter
    • 57 Desperado- Tetsmega2
    • 41 Weapon Master- Engman
    • 56 Female Spitfire- Fetsmega

Monster Hunter Frontier

• Titsmega-HR60

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 30

i will poke your eye.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

is that a threat?
    Launching around

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Infecto View Post
    is that a threat?
    no, it's a promise.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BattleMageLover View Post
    Sigh....... miss this game & aarg; also charlie. New tower (65-70) looks cool. Character linking gives 2x exp on top of mentorship on test... lol.

Lol @ tantalizing the dfosource people.... they just want thier priest patch (freaking 2.5 year old patch to a game that was only beginning to become popular at the time).

The only thing preventing me from coming back is starting over and grinding another char to 70 (especially after playing guild wars where you play for a couple of days casually and cap, talk about levelling experience differences...) - well that, avatars, cash, and the safe, and all those GT cards I spent. Already did it 4 times, and BM was the worst ever at launch. I guess this new tower should help that 66-70 grind though. If I do it again maybe I'll try it the "pure" free way.... sounds painful even thinking about it though with my luck in this game.

Best link on OTP:
    http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailV...CategoryNo=105

(P.S. It's down to 2 ways to cancel OTP + call in with a 5$ government paper you fax. You also need OTP to get your main account password recovered.... even though you need to enter it before OTP when logging in. Yeah, I hate OTP with a passion. That and goblin pad are totally unneccesary - you should never get hacked in the first place doubly so with UAC up.)

Not THAT OT:

At E3 people were more interested in dragon's nest.... you felt guilty just going over to the DFO stand, especially with Castlevania around. It got the people's choice award, even with about 3 minutes of actual playable value - I guess after ~5 trashy releases and another ~5 rehashes they decided to actually spend some money to make a decent product, despite the silly claims that it couldn't transition to 3D. Hmm.... that sounds familiar.......................................... ..............
    This reminds me, Dantz messaged me recently and told me his account was hacked. He has OTP. So...........
    Dungeon and Fighter : Shapeshifter

LagDesu~ Lv. 70 Poison Queen

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

I remeber when he logged in all his chars and didnt talk at all, i was like wtf, maybe a friend or smth.

Page 1897 of 1998 FirstFirst ... 897139717971847188718951896189718981899190719471997 ... LastLast