PKO vs Voyage Century

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i'd say i like voyage century more than pirates king, although it's a little laggy.

IGG made them both, so they both suck! lol that's my opinion mates.

I have never played PKO. All I have to say is VOC is fairly fun. The game does have flaws in it's system. Also how the game is managed. Some of the translations are poor. Construction program in the game (making weapons armor) is a monster. The amount of materials (MATS) needed to achive mission goals can be just down right rediculous. Only due the a chance that nothing will come from the production attempt. Example items need 30 lvl1,2 and 3 cloth so 90 in total. 11 attempts and nothing. Under stand the frustration of growing,compounding and stockpiling these resources. Hours and hours and hours and so on of play (boring play) for nothing. Needlees to say he dosent play anymore. Skill lvl restrictions unless you pay. You cant even "go to the next lvl" with all your skills only 8.....unless you pay. Some thing you pay for such as Morhping your guy in to monster is time limited. So the game is fun and free with it's problems. It is also designed go suck as much money from you as it can. With no support. Which can be nice. Because they dont suppot or really monitor. Guilds can run wild and really controll the seas from other players....If the guild is large enough well managed.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123