Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 360 or PS3?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 16
    ......................... Posts: 8,243,915

Shooter ~~~> 360
    RPG ~~~~> PS3

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    I'd go with the PS3 then, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, oh my!

I was originally going to go with the Wii, but after seeing all those, I'm probably going to get a PS3 when the price drops a bit, or when said games above get closer to coming out.

PS. White Knight looks interesting though..
    Welcome to the Dark Side. >:] MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    When i first saw Level 5 developing for the PS3 I searched for any footage. I then saw that beautiful master piece video and remembered my love for SONY. I vow my life to them.
    FACEBOOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoudai View Post
    My hopes, struck down by a non-available youtube video!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

ive read in numerous places like wikipedia about rpgs from playstation going cross platform like dmc 4 ,kingdom hearts 3 ,ff13 (i would list more but those are all i really cared about and remembered )
    WoW-70 paladin-Lerok, 70 hunter-Drameos, 39 mage, 39 Warrior

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Noefius A.K.A Konaru View Post
    ive read in numerous places like wikipedia about rpgs from playstation going cross platform like dmc 4 ,kingdom hearts 3 ,ff13 (i would list more but those are all i really cared about and remembered )

DMC4 is quite true, It's probably because they sold poorly last gen.

Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't true at all. a KH game will be coming to another platform other then the PS3. It will come out a Cell Phone, DS, PSP or, all 3.

FFXIII is 100% Exclusive to the PS3. Spin offs of FFXIII are coming and it has been suggested that they will be on the PSP, PS3(See FFvsXIII), WII, DS, Cell Phones and the New FF MMO is based in the XIII universe and that will be on the PC, 360 and PS3.
    Last edited by Neebus; 05-12-2007 at 03:51 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Neebus View Post
    DMC4 is quite true, It's probably because they sold poorly last gen.

Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't true at all. a KH game will be coming to another platform other then the PS3. It will come out a Cell Phone, DS, PSP or, all 3.

FFXIII is 100% Exclusive to the PS3. Spin offs of FFXIII are coming and it has been suggested that they will be on the PSP, PS3(See FFvsXIII), WII, DS, Cell Phones and the New FF MMO is based in the XIII universe and that will be on the PC, 360 and PS3.
    well for kh 3 i dont really remember where i got the idea of cross platform from and as for ff 13 http://www.psu.com/node/10027 its "might" to be cross platformed because of how they cross platformed ff11 i rather kh3 be crossed then ff13

EDIT: woops just saw what you said about the ff13 universe thing sorry ^^ ; also i just re-read the thing and it said they hinted a new mmo guess i only looked at the cross platforming part
    Last edited by Noefius A.K.A Konaru; 05-12-2007 at 04:03 AM. Reason: woops just saw what you said about the ff13 universe thing sorry ^^
    WoW-70 paladin-Lerok, 70 hunter-Drameos, 39 mage, 39 Warrior