Starcraft II

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 19
    Faith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,601
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Starcraft II

    Game Name: Starcraft II

    Game Description: Hmm think of it as an WAY BETTER VERSION OF STARCRAFT YA! GODLIKE!

    Publisher: Blizzard (Duh)

    Platforms: PC

    Genre: 3D Graphics (I say 4D!)

    Status: Not-Released

    http://pc.ign.com/articles/788/788627p1.html

    Its about time...

    Cinematics (Godlike)

    http://spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=106212

    Footage (OMG I "Lol"ed at the ending)

    http://spikedhumor.com/articles/1062...ming_Expo.html

    Pictures:

    http://media.pc.ign.com/media/850/850126/imgs_1.html
    Last edited by Faith; 05-21-2007 at 02:56 PM.
    Joined: Aug 03, 2005

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    nzrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,987
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i got better videos on veoh
    ones that shows Indepth reviews too...

  3. #3
    Banned Reputation: 19
    corasked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wELL you see,the marine in the video is tychous j fyland i think thats his name

    hes the craziest of them all, if u look at the computer screen it shows his Prosecutions


    See All of terran marines are brainwashed Prisoners Who were supposed to be massed Executed,but instead they were reeducated and sent into the army on hope of Being released from their Death sentence if they survived their stints.
    The avrg Life of a marine soldier is 10.5 seconds.

  4. #4
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corasked View Post
    wELL you see,the marine in the video is tychous j fyland i think thats his name

    hes the craziest of them all, if u look at the computer screen it shows his Prosecutions


    See All of terran marines are brainwashed Prisoners Who were supposed to be massed Executed,but instead they were reeducated and sent into the army on hope of Being released from their Death sentence if they survived their stints.
    The avrg Life of a marine soldier is 10.5 seconds.
    so what your saying is they were all criminals before and the terran people brainwashed them into becoming marines so they would fight for them and not die w/out helping them?

  5. #5
    Banned Reputation: 19
    corasked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yea because earth is overrunning with criminals,so they cryogenic froze about 59,000+ prisoners for mass execution but instead they reeducated and turned them into marines.

    This happened after the 3 ships crashed into the worlds one ship crashed into a planet which they named tarsonis and this is were the terran came from.

    its pretty deep.

  6. #6
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 17
    k5r2anchoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    미국... ㅅㅂ...
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Dammit!!! When are they gonna update more protoss units? Must see carriers! Must see corsairs! I really want to see the new reavers though, they're gonna look awesome! Protoss carrier whore right here!
    "And it always comes down to deciding between schwag and KB"

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    nzrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,987
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k5r2anchoe View Post
    Dammit!!! When are they gonna update more protoss units? Must see carriers! Must see corsairs! I really want to see the new reavers though, they're gonna look awesome! Protoss carrier whore right here!
    i have seen image of reavers and carrires, it's just more 3d, with blue and yellow lol...

  8. #8
    Banned Reputation: 19
    corasked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I wanna see wat goliath,andFirebat/marines (mostly marines) look like since they are the coolest!

    i hope the story line includes terran winning because i hated broodwar >.>


    OMG LOOK AT THE WEBSITE!

    TYCHON FINDLAY!!!!

    There gonan make the terran SECTION WOOT!
    Last edited by corasked; 05-23-2007 at 11:14 AM.

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    nzrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,987
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corasked View Post
    I wanna see wat goliath,andFirebat/marines (mostly marines) look like since they are the coolest!

    i hope the story line includes terran winning because i hated broodwar >.>


    OMG LOOK AT THE WEBSITE!

    TYCHON FINDLAY!!!!

    There gonan make the terran SECTION WOOT!
    they already had that since the 19th lol...

  10. #10
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10
    Siegfried's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    wooot cant wait to play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •