Favorite Anime?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 11

Some anime which I've enjoyed watching and which I thought were either good or great are:

Black Cat-Ending was meh though...

Naruto Shippuuden-Only problem is that I rarely feel like watching it, but when I do I <3 it =P.

Bleach-What can I say? One of my favourite anime.

Love Hina-It's a classic of ecchi romance and I'm a sucker for those types of anime.

Rec-I bet noone's ever hear of it but it's really satisfying, another romance anime.

Girls Bravo-Only problem was the main character ended up with the girl I didn't want him to end up with...that's all I'm saying.

Nagasarete Airantou-Just great...

"Other" Anime-these anime were OK but needed something more to make them great.

Da Capo(season 1 and 2)-Yet another romance anime...but I felt as if season 2 was kinda corny...see for yourself.

Neon Genesis Evangelion-I know that people will flame me but think about it, the ending was satisfying, at first but when you thought about it you didn't really know what happened next. YOU decided what happened and IMO an anime is NEVER supposed to do that since it leaves an especially huge void in this case. Also the fact that they made Shinji seem gay is really disturbing (we know he isn't but the way they made him phrase his feelings seemed to imply it). And no I'm not including the movies since I didn't watch them yet.

That's all lol. It's long list as you can see but there's still one anime missing. I don't remember it's name since it's so long. It's only 2 episodes long but it's excellent. It was based off a PS2 game and had something to do with an hourglass lol. If I remember the anime I'll edit my post...

Borderlands PC ign - Same as forum name <----

Missing No. Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementXD View Post
    Neon Genesis Evangelion-I know that people will flame me but think about it, the ending was satisfying, at first but when you thought about it you didn't really know what happened next. YOU decided what happened and IMO an anime is NEVER supposed to do that since it leaves an especially huge void in this case. Also the fact that they made Shinji seem gay is really disturbing (we know he isn't but the way they made him phrase his feelings seemed to imply it). And no I'm not including the movies since I didn't watch them yet.
    No part of the film did Shinji seem gay... It was Maya Ibuki that was shown to be gay.
    And the story had a clear ending. Not at all as good as the movies, but it was there.

You must have not paid attention to it.
    **I am no longer an active staff member. Please do not send me a message asking for any help on the site, it will not be read**
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    It's not a question of if we can, it's a question of if we will step out of our routine to do what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    We are all responsible, and no one has the answers.

LOL BUTTS

This is FabianN, signing off at 01-28-2009
    Good luck on the tubes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345