Ani-monday

Banned Reputation: 15

Default Ani-monday

I watch alot of scifi and i noticed a few days ago that anime was coming to the scifi channel every monday at 11.

Ani-Monday

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43

OMG! OMG! OMG!!

They've finnally fallin whim to the power of Anime.

The best part is that it looks like they beat AS to licensing "GitS: Solid State Society".

Ironically in the past, Sci-Fi used to license alot of anime movies to show. Check some of the older licensing lists and you'll notice.

But, woo-hoo, another channel to finnally lay glimpse at dub anime (I'm also a big sub fan), but alas, half the stuff list I've already watched in sub form. Not to mention this, but all the anime listed is very gorry and grue4some on the blood level.

One anime on the list, I'm so happy that it's finnally being aired, Noein. For those who don't know, it's the tale of a group of friends who experience a war of parrallel universes fighting to keep their universe from being consumed into one, single "utopia". And the story of one such fight who searches for the key which will prevent his world from being consumed, who ultimately find that it is the parrallel version of his childhood love whom he tragically lost, who he must tragically sacrifice, once agian, to save the lives of his own universe.

so, yeah, Noein is a favorite of mine.
    Now, an official Game Dev student.
    Visit my FPSBanana profile and Studio to see what I've been working on recently.

[[Inuyasha: Episode Infinity]]
    Naraku: --Evil laughter-- Oops! Killed your girlfriend again, Inuyasha!
    Inuyasha: Bullshit, you know how many cliffs Kikyo's fallen off? She'll be fine. Hell, I pushed her off one last week.
    EnB emulator, resurecting the dead

Banned Reputation: 15

Is Solid State Society the same as the one on cartoon network?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Inugami View Post
    Is Solid State Society the same as the one on cartoon network?
    You're thinking of 2nd Gig, "Solid State Society" is essentially the third installment of "Stand Alone Complex" as a movie. SSS still involves the characters from GitS; however, some of their roles have shifted greatly as this takes place after Motko resigns from section 9 and ultimately ends up in a group being hunted down by Section 9.

Yeah, you freaked me out there for a second; however, a quick check to the AS web site cooled my nerves.
    Now, an official Game Dev student.
    Visit my FPSBanana profile and Studio to see what I've been working on recently.

[[Inuyasha: Episode Infinity]]
    Naraku: --Evil laughter-- Oops! Killed your girlfriend again, Inuyasha!
    Inuyasha: Bullshit, you know how many cliffs Kikyo's fallen off? She'll be fine. Hell, I pushed her off one last week.
    EnB emulator, resurecting the dead

Missing No. Reputation: 39

we've got an anime section! lets use it
    ^_^
    **I am no longer an active staff member. Please do not send me a message asking for any help on the site, it will not be read**
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    It's not a question of if we can, it's a question of if we will step out of our routine to do what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    We are all responsible, and no one has the answers.

LOL BUTTS

This is FabianN, signing off at 01-28-2009
    Good luck on the tubes.