So I be watching Bleach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ಠ_ಠ Reputation: 45

It does have remnants of DBZ with power levels and so on. Although it has yet to fall into the trap that DBZ had fallen into.

Cause you guys know that DBZ was great up until the end of the Freiza saga. Hopefully the creators of Bleach will now when to stop...
    Last edited by Sandman53; 05-29-2007 at 11:45 AM.
    "The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant Coral

"People who commit war are stupid, but the blood they spill is not meaningless." - Dr. J.

Banned Reputation: 8

Yeah thats true sandman. DBZ just went on for waaay too long. I stopped watching DBZ a few years ago during the "Cell" saga. It was just too ridiculous.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Associated View Post
    Yeah thats true sandman. DBZ just went on for waaay too long. I stopped watching DBZ a few years ago during the "Cell" saga. It was just too ridiculous.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

absolutely unlike DBZ. Bleach has good storylines which are well thought-out, ulinke dbz where the solution to everything was to kill the other guy using the power of strange shit from their hands, where as in bleach there is a reason why they can do huge moves. But this is just my opionion and I never liked the whole dbz thing, got boring after 2 episodes for me because of the never changing storyline. My advise watch bleach; at least the first 10 episodes so you can get a gneral feel for it, and see if you like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12