Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10

Nice list.. most of them arent good

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Phearr
    Nice list.. most of them arent good
    Care to add some?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Ok I added about 10 games to the list. Also a rating system for the list.
    Last edited by CharterB; 06-19-2006 at 12:19 AM.
    Turn the End of Time into the Best of Time!

I know I'm not really supposed to double post but i'm letting ppl know i updated the list...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Glavus
    Its Glavus :mad: !!!I just looked at the skills a lot of them are a rip off from runsecape.
    I don't know if y'all are done fighting yet but, they both suck end of story.

Thats Right, a noob who can make sigs^_^. If you want one I would be glad to make one for you. PM me.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 11

lol. Syrnia was cool for like 3 days.. then it just got really boring waiting for lumber to get cut. 2 minutes and counting.. then again.. and again.. man I was just wasting time

NationStates :o
    *Goes to build dictatorship lol*

Little Savages 2
    Man.. This game is great!
    Last edited by Chronotrigga; 06-19-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Actually its only 1 minute per chop. Get patience, easy as that.

Ok I've added another 7-8 games to the list.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Ratings:

Ratings go like this: = Recommened
    = Great
    = try out
    = avoid

Adventure Quest: Avoid.
    Cantr II: Try Out. *Needs patience only need to play a few mins a day.*
    Crusades, The: Great.
    Kingdom Of Loathing: Try Out. *I didnt really like it*
    Lands Of Hope: Try Out. *WARNING Must donate or pay a certain fee in order to go past level 100. But you can have 4 characters. Add about the limit to list please*
    Lands Of Nydera: Try Out. *I found it to be boring, but it was in VERY earli beta stages when I tried it. Might be different now.*
    Neopets: Great. *They really need to work on the layout of the game. Just to jumbled and unorganized*
    Nowhere Else And Beyond: Great. *I found to be decently fun. No complaints. Just wasn't majorily addicting.*
    Republic Online: Try Out. *Boring.*
    Runescape: Avoid. *to many reasons to post. It would take a while.*
    Shards Of War: Great. *Decent Java Game.*
    Syrnia: Recommend. *AWSOME GAME! Ive been playing since November 2005. Addicting, kind of like runescape but better players, better community and more fun.
    Earth 2025: Try Out.
    Utopia: Try out. *If your decent at team play.*
    Golden Crop: Try Out. *Only if you like this Genre.*

Games To Add:
    Kingdom Of Warlordz http://www.kingdomofwarlordz.net/ *Rating: Try Out. I was the sixth person to join. Pretty decent, made by a 13 year old. Decent though.*
    Venetopia http://www.venetopia.com/ *Not much to say. Rating: Try Out.
    Faction Earth http://www.factionearth.com *Currrently in closed beta, LOOKS GREAT tho. Im trying to get into the beta.
    Earth: 2025 http://games.swirve.com/earth/ *Fun game only for once in awhile play though.
    Utopia http://games.swirve.com/utopia/ *Decent, requires team work*
    Golden Crop http://www.goldencrop.co.uk *Online Farming game. Not to great though.*

Reviews for games I have played. *Add this to list if you want.*

---------------
    Cantr II
    ---------------
    In Cantr II you basically have a chance at a second life, you can have multiple characters on one account.
    This game is similar to real life and walking from one city to another can take hours of real time. You can steal items laying on a desk in an office
    without being caught if no one else is around.
    ---------------

---------------
    Crusades, The
    ---------------
    The Crusades comes out of beta July first. This game allows you to assume the role of a "hero." Your job: conquer everyone else, gain ranks, and become the greatest hero in all the lands. You have multiple buildings like stables, barracks, walls and much more. This is a Real Time strategy / war game. Many units from Pickmen to trebuchea.
    ---------------

---------------
    Nowhere Else And Beyond
    ---------------
    NEAB is its abbriviation. NEAB is a 2D or 2.5D java game. You can see other players in real time as they travel through the world. You can train a few different skills but not that many. You can raise a pet, chat with other players, and much more. The Admin even comes in chat sometimes and talks to you like every other play.
    ---------------

---------------
    Runescape
    ---------------
    A game with MANY different skils, some skills are only available to players who pay. There is one huge map were all the players train, fight, talk and have fun. Many people that play get extremely addicted to the game. SOme say it gets boring after a few months of play. But there is much to do in this game with lots of quests, skills ranging from magic to woodcutting to crafting. Lots to do in this game, it is also one of the best Graphical browser based games out there. People say it is 3D, but some argue saying it isn't truly 3D.
    ---------------

---------------
    Syrnia
    ---------------
    Ahh one of my most favorite game. Syrnia is a graphical medival based browser game. It has 15 skills, a few quests, and many items and monsters to fight. This game requires patience. Because cutting 1 peice of wood could take 1 minute depending on how many players are playing at the time. It has graphical pictures that change as time changes in the real world, meaning during the day it will be lit during the night it will be dark. Many things that will keep you busy playing.
    ---------------

---------------
    Earth: 2025
    ---------------
    Your goal in Earth: 2025 is to kill others with your vast armies and make your way to #1 in the ranks. You can spy, or build or buy troops, tanks, jets, and spys.
    ---------------

---------------
    Utopia
    ---------------
    Utopia requires team work, you work together to become the best kingdom in all of Utopia. You have many races and personalitys to choose from.
    ---------------

I will actively look for games to add to the list also help with ratings and descriptions if you would like. PM me if you need any help.

I did have 2 posts so I put it all into 1 post.

Hope this helps,
    -Mystixs

Yeah that really helps I'll make sure to add them tommorow or the next day don't have time today...But thxs Mystixs and Chronotrigga you've helped out alot thus far.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast