Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Browser List

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'll be another voice saying Adventure Quest and Runescape suck. I'd rate each at a 1. Hobowars is fun for a bit-- I'd rate it a 4. Neopets is generally underrated because of its primary age base, but I'd give it at least a 7-- simply because there's so much to DO. It's not all about raising little pets and battling them against each other; there are tons of mini-games, quests, etc.

I'd also like to add a game: www.popomundo.com -- Popomundo, which I'd rate at a 9. You're just a regular guy/gal with a dream to become famous. It's a browser game wherein you can be a heavy metal guitarist, punk rock singer, anything to do with music-- in addition, you can be a member of the paparazzi, a thief, a cop, a mayor, a lawyer... there's tons to do.

Also, I'll add Aardwolf. It's a MUD with a ton to do, but I'm too lazy to give a proper description at the moment, so nyeah. I'd rate it 8. www.aardwolf.com

Torn City is another I didn't see listed, but I'd rate it a 3. www.torncity.com

Marapets is a very lame, very sad Neopets knockoff. I rate it a 2.

A3 is fairly lame and I got bored quickly. I'd rate it a 4. You have to donate to get anything cool, too.

Aegis is an alright if slightly boring resource management game. (I love resource management games). I quit this one the same day I started it. I'd rate it a 3.
    Last edited by ihavenomouth; 08-30-2006 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Edited to add a few more...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Yo, thxs for the games guys. The next list update should be this sunday unless somethin comes up.
    Turn the End of Time into the Best of Time!

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenomouth View Post
    I'll be another voice saying Adventure Quest and Runescape suck. I'd rate each at a 1. Hobowars is fun for a bit-- I'd rate it a 4. Neopets is generally underrated because of its primary age base, but I'd give it at least a 7-- simply because there's so much to DO. It's not all about raising little pets and battling them against each other; there are tons of mini-games, quests, etc.

I'd also like to add a game: www.popomundo.com -- Popomundo, which I'd rate at a 9. You're just a regular guy/gal with a dream to become famous. It's a browser game wherein you can be a heavy metal guitarist, punk rock singer, anything to do with music-- in addition, you can be a member of the paparazzi, a thief, a cop, a mayor, a lawyer... there's tons to do.

Also, I'll add Aardwolf. It's a MUD with a ton to do, but I'm too lazy to give a proper description at the moment, so nyeah. I'd rate it 8. www.aardwolf.com

Torn City is another I didn't see listed, but I'd rate it a 3. www.torncity.com

Marapets is a very lame, very sad Neopets knockoff. I rate it a 2.

A3 is fairly lame and I got bored quickly. I'd rate it a 4. You have to donate to get anything cool, too.

Aegis is an alright if slightly boring resource management game. (I love resource management games). I quit this one the same day I started it. I'd rate it a 3.
    Your ratings are almost as cruddy.
    Adventure Quest and RS2 is probally the most popular game in the list; although I to hate them both.

Banned Reputation: 10

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Ok guys I updated the list with the games you found. Viruz87 I couldn't put the game you posted because you must download thier client to play..and my first rule for this list is No downloads.

Keep Lookin for games.
    Turn the End of Time into the Best of Time!

New game for the list:

Chosen Space - http://www.chosenspace.com/

Can be a bit confusing at first but still a really interesting game.
    Look me up in the game under Kyle Knight, i'm Chairman of the Bounty Hunters Guild

Default My game

Hello, I have my own game site its an online browser based mafia game...Its been open since march last year all it needs is a few more members and it will start roling! So basicly i am posting this to try and get you to sign up!

So please registor today at

www.gse-united.co.uk

Banned Reputation: 12

I give monster bowl a 9/10
    Its really fun, but you only get one challenge a day unless you buy more with real money.
    Watching the games is pretty cool, and the league matches dont cost challenge points so thats alright too

I played longer and longer, and this game just gets so much more fun and time consuming,
    I LUV IT!
    Last edited by Syetactic; 09-08-2006 at 09:07 PM. Reason: The game got so much better then I expected

Heads or Tails Reputation: 8

Thumbs up

Thiis list sould so have 5 stars

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Lol, im a guardian on Adventurequest(it was really early when it was beta, i got a discount, $9.99 for guardian! lol)
    And you should try this, Its many browser based game but the really good game u should play is Flashtrek Broken Mirror(These games were based on Startrek) Trust me, Try it, its fun.
    www.vexxiang.com
    Oh and my character page for
    http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetai...p?temp=7000983
    ragglefraggle lol
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Knight View Post
    New game for the list:

Chosen Space - http://www.chosenspace.com/

Can be a bit confusing at first but still a really interesting game.
    Look me up in the game under Kyle Knight, i'm Chairman of the Bounty Hunters Guild

If your going to use referal links you need to say "this is a referal link other wise your breaking the rules, I see your new maybe read the rules?
    A wise man once said, "I know alot, but I'll never know everything."

Currently Playing:
    Lotro
    Ashen Empires
    Rose
    Maple Story

Xfire IGN:kyrow25

OnRpg has different sections, please make sure to post in the right section.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21

Quite true, kyrow.

Anywho, i think this should be stickied perhaps?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

add this: http://www.mobileweapon.net I gave this game a 10/10.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

The mods never look at this bourd. Thats why it hasn't been stickied.

Free multiplayer fantasy game with some hundred players. Featuring combat, magic, lots of abilities construction, communication and alliances.
    This Browser Game follows the tradition of Fantasy Roleplaying Games which means you can fight, usemagic and abilities. The focus is set in the strategical component which allows you to join or found alliances. The building abilities are focused as well to create items, build strategical buildings or do alchemy.

Z - Fantasy Game : http://www.pooq.org/z/

The game is pseudo realtime, which means you can play whenever you like or can pause for a while whenever you like. The userinterface is 2D so it can completely be played with the mouse.

Playing is free and requires no registration and no downloads.

Banned Reputation: 12

Online Football Manager is a really fun soccer manager type game, I would give it a 10, if any of you guy are going to play, join Zaks League !!! in England, there is one team left so hurry!

Banned Reputation: 10

heres a game, didnt see it on the list

http://www.stratholm.com/main.php

Good game, similar to Shimlar/Racewarkingdoms. One problem is it doesnt get updated a lot, but it does have graphics and has a lot of features.

don't know if anyone has mentioned this one but:
    http://www.hollowgame.com/
    this one is pretty cool, sure it's nothing to look at, completely text based still alright I think.
    <3 Kat <3

New MMORPG in-progress
    http://dusken.org

don't know if anyone has mentioned this one but me too ,its too long upstair took me almost 20 mins... http://www1.dofus.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my ads http://dofus.us lol

Ummm. Hu-luo. Look at the name... "Free Browser List" in the browser games section. Dofus is 3D and is not in the browser. This goes in the MMORPG section.

a new game in beta stage,

Galactic Arena
    My text based MMORPG: Galactic Arena

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 54

wow to think there was like 50 browser games..

There are lots of Browser games out there.

BTW. Come one and update the list. If I have to I will create my own

Theres this anime site I always goto, and they just began creating a text rpg like neopets but more Anime style, as of like 2 days ago, but the admin is like on 12 hours a day modifying the script, its really fun, 1 day it was boring like neopets, weak stats, boring damage, but today the admin modified the code and it gives more stats per level, its really fun.

http://rpg.CurseAnime.com - Anime RPG

Very fun to play, we need more people to play games like the lottery, thats going to be fun

If you dont like it, try back in like a week, this guy updates so much. Check it out!

CastleWar.com; as the creator, I'd give it a 2 or 3. I guess it's up to everyone else what to rate it though.