~FAQ/Guide on Foreign Gaming (Please read before posting/asking)~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

i don't get it can u explain a bit more for what u put after the yymmdd i kno im really stupid 2 but i don't get what comes after that

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by megamonkey45 View Post
    i don't get it can u explain a bit more for what u put after the yymmdd i kno im really stupid 2 but i don't get what comes after that
    FAQ 1.8, Read it.

ps. gona update this soon...

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 17
    NAGA CITY! Camarines Sur! where else? Philippines

cool, making an introduction and openning the chained gates of korean mmorpgs NZ! you know its really fun playing them, though when i register for some korean games i didnt look for any guide cause some of my korean friends are helping me to play it (^_^), gosh NZ, your work is a sentimental for all these people looking for good game, i admire your skills... and yah, i just notice my self that its been 4 years now that all mmorpg that are installed on my PC are ALL KOREAN GAMES LOL!!!
    currently playing:

Requeim Online | Granado Espada Sg/Kr | R2 : Reign of Revolution | C9: ign: Rubyanna| Prius Online | NURIEN (M-STAR) |

Zera | DRAGONA | Sp1 | Ys online | WE Online | Dragonball Online | Dragon nest | VINDICTUS

Aika(NA/Kr)| Genesis A.D.

Aion: The Tower of Eterntity
    Aion Server :프레기온
    +
    Prius Online Server : 콰티아란
    +
    just played :
    NED FANTASY online korea (close beta)

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Thumbs up Yay!. I Saw It...

Hmm, So This Is The FAQ!. *Looks Around
    This Is Nice, And I Do Agree That Taiwan Games Are So LagLess (Even I Own A Crappy RAM). And The Games From MainLand China Is So Laggy, Just Like Water Margin OnLine.
    Brr.

- Dominating the world since 2007 -

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 10

Taiwanese games do lag and that's a fact... (Mabinogi is an example) I only just noticed this now =P Nice work. You can also add this Korean Glossary that I have bookmarked.
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/43023.html

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Help!

I cant manage to get your plan to work for SD Gundam Capsule fighters.
    Any Ideas that might help?

*EDIT: Or could you maybe even just post or email me a pass and stuff? I really want to play that game...
    Last edited by Armmegedon; 08-22-2007 at 10:59 PM.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Cool Lol, Sorry...

I Should Have Posted This A Long Time Ago...
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/61120.html

- Dominating the world since 2007 -

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

So here comes a new question that's going to be kind of strange, and well, questionable.

I've got a player here that I'm working with; Has Windows XP installed, does not Have Office XP, and needs the Language Pack / IME for East Asian languages (Of course) namely Japanese.

Here's the kicker. His CD is ruined, unusable. So when I ran him through exactly the same process here, and it asked him for a CD, he couldn't do anything. Now I won't go into the legitimacy of his copy of Windows XP or if it is legal. I don't know that nor can I ever really verify it. But I can do nothing but believe that he has XP, owns it, and his CD is unusable.

So here, after all that preface, is the question;

Is it possible to download the East Asian IME / Language Pack, seperately.

Now I DON'T mean Microsoft OFFICE XP IME. That's a different beast, only for OFFICE XP.

Neither do I mean GLOBAL IME 5.02 for '95, '98 & Windows NT 4.0 that's not for Windows XP.

It has to be the Windows XP compatible Asian Language pack that comes with the original XP CD. If anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful.

Tohou Radio! ZUN's next masterpiece... Eh? What's that? April fools? God damnit.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by OuterRem View Post
    Is it possible to download the East Asian IME / Language Pack, seperately.
    yes , u can find it on m$'s website...thou requires a valid Windows...but im sure u can google some sites that has it...or just copy ur windows cd and give it to him...

ps. there is a Touhou radio btw...hosted by IOSYS ;D

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nzrock View Post
    yes , u can find it on m$'s website...thou requires a valid Windows...but im sure u can google some sites that has it...or just copy ur windows cd and give it to him...

ps. there is a Touhou radio btw...hosted by IOSYS ;D
    Ok that's what I thought, and I'll keep looking, but every link I find on there that isn't Gobal IME 5.02 or OFFICE XP Asian IME, turns out to just be a patch. I can't seem to find the full download. If you see it somewhere, please link me, I'd really appreciate it.

As for giving him my cd, sadly, I don't know this guy in person, so I can't really help in that way.

Though you are right, there should also be random places online where they store it.
    ------------
    I watch all the IOSYS videos, as any fanboy as far down the spiral as me would, but I can't navigate their site very well, that's probably why I never noticed. My joke was simply because in the signature image I'm using, Reimu is wearing yin yang headphones.

Anyway I suck at scarlet weather rhapsody so it's going to be a while before I even think about netplaying that.

::EDIT::

USING THE Global IME for Japanese;

http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Pr...nese_write.htm

Extremely useful link.
    Last edited by OuterRem; 10-26-2007 at 09:24 AM.

Tohou Radio! ZUN's next masterpiece... Eh? What's that? April fools? God damnit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast