~FAQ/Guide on Foreign Gaming (Please read before posting/asking)~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by nzrock View Post
    This FAQ/Guide will contain information on pretty much how to get started on Foreign gaming, if you want to find some numbers read the FAQ!!!

~Introduction~
    1.0 ............. Foreign Gaming
    1.1 ............. Security Numbers
    1.2 ............. Korea
    1.3 ............. China
    1.4 ............. Taiwan
    1.5 ............. Japan
    1.6 ............. Other Countrys
    1.7 ............. Unicodes
    1.8 ............. Registration Page Basics
    2.0 ............. The FAQ Part

1.0 -Foreign Gaming-
    Foreign Gaming is when you play games that aren't in English or in your native language(what ever that might be...). People do this coz their they love how the game looks in either graphics,music,skills, designs and such or if they can't ****ing wait 2 years for it to come to their country.

1.1 -Security Numbers-
    Most countrys have this when people are newly borned into the world from their mother's womb...it tends to be illegal for people to obtain them on the internet, due to lots of reasons such as identify theft, credit care theft etc. etc.

more info at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...ication_number

1.2 -Korea-
    Korea...the country of gaming Gods...popular for making MMORPGs for the Youngs. KSSN (Korean Social Security Number) use to be KRN (Korean Residential Number) in the old days. Now days obtaining one might be rare in some cases or could be easy to others...other then that the online Frauds of this problem sure pisses the korean government off lol...

reading a kssn is pretty easy, first 6 digit in the formula goes as "yymmdd" (yeah, month, date), then the 1st word in the 2nd part determines male or female 1 = male, 2 = female(the shit at wiki is wrong). simple really...

Want to find a number? read the FAQ!

more info at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residen...South_Korea%29

1.3 -China
    Chinese made games are getting pretty popular these days...thou their games sucks coz of lag lol...

Want to find a number? Read the FAQ!

more info at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...ublic_of_China

1.4 -Taiwan-
    Taiwan made games isn't so much, but it's still ok...and taiwan servers don't lag too much for me :x

Want to find a number? Read the FAQ!

more info at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...a_.28Taiwan.29

1.5 -Japan-
    Japanese games are also popular, mayb due to it beening the God of Anime and every other random shit you find on the internet(God Bless 2ch). Japanese games tend to be more Anime theme or anime based or anime looking kinda moe games...some of their games are pretty good. and they don't require a Birth number to register for their sites...which also gains a major popularity among english gamers.

Address search: http://search.post.japanpost.jp/7zip/ *provided by aura*

1.6 -Other Countrys-
    to be updated....if some1 wants to help me add...

1.7 -Unicodes-
    Unicodes and IMEs are settings whichs allows your comupter to view and type in the selected language. It requires Windows XP CD to install. Follow the image below for how to set your unicodes(for japanese,chinese, taiwanese just change everything to that instead of korean).

1.8 -Registration Page Basics-

Korean Sites
    Korean sites are the hardest to register for(depends on how well you are experienced in foreign gaming), almost everything that requires needs to be 100% valid. most sites these days require a name with it's real KSSN or a real cellphone or homephone so then they can txt your code to activate your account. other then that you'll need a real address but it's not hard since u can just pick any random one on the list it generates...

The set up will look like this:
    (1st page kssn and name check, some sites can use generated kssn and fake names while others need both or just 1 real one...)
    - Name - KSSN -

(2nd page will be info filling...)
    - Username (name check WILL apply)-
    - Password (some maybe picky with this, might require you to add numbers or caps in this...)-
    - Password again -
    - BBS or Forum name (name check may apply) -
    - Email -
    - Address - (you will have to open the menu/button to type it in, what u do is type in a korean city/town and it will search up zip code and address for you, after selecting just type in any random words...)
    - telephone and cellphone (not hard to miss those 02 and 31 code) -
    - then a visual validation code may apply here -

*please note the set up format of each site maybe vary to what has been posted*

Chinese Sites
    set up for chinese sites are also pretty simple, hardest hard mayb finding a valid china ID or a valid address or valid telephone or valid name. Depends if the site has got good security settings or not...

- Username (name check may apply)-
    - Password -
    - Password again -
    - Name -
    - China Birth ID -
    - Email -
    - some may ask for telephone or address here -

Taiwanese Sites
    taiwan sites are also pretty simple but a little tougher for those who can't read or type chinese...hardest hard mayb finding a valid taiwan ID or a valid address or valid telephone or valid name. Depends if the site has got good security settings or not...

- Username (name check may apply)-
    - Password -
    - Password again -
    - Name -
    - Taiwan Birth ID -
    - Gender -
    - Address -
    - Email -
    - Cellphone or Homephone -

Japanese Sites
    The set up for japanese sites are fairly simple, all it does just requires username,password and email. while some more secure sites will go for real home or real telephone addresses to be able to sign up successfully.

- Username -
    - Password -
    - Password again -
    - Email -
    - some may ask for telephone or address here -

2.0 -The FAQ Part-
    You may post you questions here and it will be answered. Remember NO NUMBER REQUESTING!!! Yes i lied, get over it.

Q. How do i find a KSSN??
    A. http://just****inggoogleit.com/

Q. Can you make a sign up guide to this xxx game?
    A. No. I only will make a guide for popular game comapanys, not single games.

Q. Can you help me sign up a account for this xxx game?
    A. No. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/search.php

Q. How do i learn foreign language??
    A. Moogle it.

Q. How do i......?
    A. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    you know i didn't even look at this,
    very good and helpful guide
    should help some people out there i'm sure.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

im confused nzrock help meeeee can you plz make me a gundam sd account anybody can you make me a sd gundam account

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 31

Well I guess I'll post this here and maybe someone can help me with the error I'm getting on DnF. Anyway I'm getting a 114 unicode error but I already have everything set to Korean like in the guide here but still cannot seem to get on. Yet the first day I switch from Japanese unicode to Korean I could play the game just fine and the next day I started getting the 144 error when nothing changed on my computer which makes no sense to me whatsoever but anyone that can help I'd appreciate it.
    Playing
    Path of Exile
    Minecraft Tekkit
    Team Fortress 2
    steam id: darkrevalation

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Everytime I search a KSSN, part of it is censored

Why's that?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nzrock View Post
    yeah gona try update more, if any1 has a problem they can post it here and i'll try answer it ;D

Latest cool definitions

Divorce
    Future tense of marriage.

Cigarette
    A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool on the other.

Lecture

An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either"

Conference
    The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.

Compromise
    The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.

Tears
    The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water power...

Dictionary

A place where success comes before work.

Conference Room
    A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.

Classic
    A book which people praise, but do not read.

A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

Office

A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.

Yawn
    The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.

Etc.
    A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

Committee
    Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.

Experience
    The name men give to their mistakes.

Atom Bomb
    An invention to end all inventions.

Philosopher
    A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when dead.

Diplomat
    A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.

Opportunist
    A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.

Optimist
    A person who while falling from Eiffel tower says in midway "See I am not injured yet."

Miser
    A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.

Father
    A banker provided by nature.

Criminal
    A guy no different from the rest....except that he got caught.

Boss
    Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.

Politician
    One who shakes your hand before elections and your confidence after.

Doctor
    A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you with his bills
    Last edited by tilt; 05-28-2008 at 07:48 AM.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I'm trying to register for Korean Game (Atlantica Online) but I have problem with address :/ I typed some korean words , chose zip-code (?) and I have to write someting else but random words don't fit... It shows such error:

찾고자 하는 주소의 동, 읍, 면 이름을 입력하세요.
    주소 찾기 예 : 강남구 대치동, 대치 1동, 대치

Any ideas?

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15
    ..::New York City::.. <3s Consumed: 7,773,325 Status: licking my hair~ :3 Gender: i'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Topek View Post
    I'm trying to register for Korean Game (Atlantica Online) but I have problem with address :/ I typed some korean words , chose zip-code (?) and I have to write someting else but random words don't fit... It shows such error:

찾고자 하는 주소의 동, 읍, 면 이름을 입력하세요.
    주소 찾기 예 : 강남구 대치동, 대치 1동, 대치

Any ideas?
    it's telling you to write your specific section/part [street address] of where you live on the bottom line.
    usually, if you don't know what to put, just copy what you chose on the top
    and paste it on the bottom~ it should work :>~
    Last edited by kimmi; 06-20-2008 at 03:46 PM.

LaTale ; Iris [Knuckle Knight] kimmii
    ~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~
    ..:: 배고파요 ::..

kimjee: joined on Aug 12th 2005
    waiting for (in english): Ragnarok Online II, Datang Online, Priston Tale II, Latale~

'08~

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    it's telling you to write your specific section/part [street address] of where you live on the bottom line.
    usually, if you don't know what to put, just copy what you chose on the top
    and paste it on the bottom~ it should work :>~
    Yeah, I tried but it didn't help... but I found solution, I had to use IE instead of FF :/ (quite wierd but anyway it works)

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15
    ..::New York City::.. <3s Consumed: 7,773,325 Status: licking my hair~ :3 Gender: i'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Topek View Post
    Yeah, I tried but it didn't help... but I found solution, I had to use IE instead of FF :/ (quite wierd but anyway it works)
    lol~ when registering for any mmorpg,
    if you're not willing to restart over, it's best to use IE than FF (or use the IE tab provided by FF3).
    don't know why though ,3, i suppose IE is more accepting of the registering scripts than FF is.

i learned from that after trying to register unsuccessfully 3 times around
    during my earlier days of mmorpging while using FF and ditching IE ;A;~ never again~

LaTale ; Iris [Knuckle Knight] kimmii
    ~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~
    ..:: 배고파요 ::..

kimjee: joined on Aug 12th 2005
    waiting for (in english): Ragnarok Online II, Datang Online, Priston Tale II, Latale~

'08~

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    lol~ when registering for any mmorpg,
    if you're not willing to restart over, it's best to use IE than FF (or use the IE tab provided by FF3).
    don't know why though ,3, i suppose IE is more accepting of the registering scripts than FF is.

i learned from that after trying to register unsuccessfully 3 times around
    during my earlier days of mmorpging while using FF and ditching IE ;A;~ never again~
    It's true that if you want to register on korean mmo you generally have to use IE but in such situation site gives error like "unsupported browser" when using FF/Opera... here, system just says that something is wrong with address... that's why I think it's wierd.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast