Dream of mirror online (JP) - Beginner's Guide

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

i got a lvl 28 heaven guy - mainly occult master but i have doctor 's skill and dancers, so if anyone need help -

and a lvl 23 human if anybody needs help - kun fu and dancer mostly
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    OLO

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Yup im lvl 13 merc now :P And lemon, whats your humans IGN? If u dont want to tell it here you can also PM me =) Ill just want u to my buddylist And also, how much did your fishing road cost? Does it need baits? I need fast money to get better armor :P

Well.. g2g sleep, bb. See u guys tomorrow :P
    hurr durr

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

fishing- i havent done mush, i've been doing tons of wood cutting and getting minerals, i have those at like lvl 15 or something, cuz im a mage and differents materials are need for each class, like swordman they need oil and stuff from fish and pig i think, mages need mostly minerals and lumbers xD....but when u go to higher level, you will berequire to get everything lol

anyway- i havent been playing for a while, i redownloading it cuz back then everybody quit , so my IGN is

Heaven Guy : ToMoX lvl 28 ( dont play as much)
    Human : Mofo lvl 25 i think...(mostly play here)

Also i have a pet, if anybody need help getting one you can ask me here, btw u need to be at least lvl 20 to get a pet, i mean to do the quest to obtain it
    Last edited by tom26; 06-15-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    OLO

42 Reputation: 10

I wont be able to play for like till next friday. Im little drunk right now so Ill be heading to bed. Maybe tomorrow some DOMO before I leave to Germany. And next saturday is a holiday so thatll be a drinking day too...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey guys, I downloaded the DOMO client yesterday and I've been trying to patch the damn thing since yesterday.

When I get to random files it will stop at a certain percentage (example: 34%) and then the patcher will go into the whole NOT RESPONDING phase and I have to quit it. When I restart the patcher, it gets stuck on the same percentage of the same file. After a bunch of tries, I got past the files that would freeze up, but now I've gotten to this "DOMO.exe" file and no matter how many times I try it ALWAYS gets stuck at 94%. I don't know what to do, but I would really like to get all this running and start playing with you guys.

Is there any way to find this DOMO.exe file from somewhere else and put it in my domo folder?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 2

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey guys, I downloaded the DOMO client yesterday and I've been trying to patch the damn thing since yesterday.

When I get to random files it will stop at a certain percentage (example: 34%) and then the patcher will go into the whole NOT RESPONDING phase and I have to quit it. When I restart the patcher, it gets stuck on the same percentage of the same file. After a bunch of tries, I got past the files that would freeze up, but now I've gotten to this "DOMO.exe" file and no matter how many times I try it ALWAYS gets stuck at 94%. I don't know what to do, but I would really like to get all this running and start playing with you guys.

Is there any way to find this DOMO.exe file from somewhere else and put it in my domo folder?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 2

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Walruz View Post
    Yup im lvl 13 merc now :P And lemon, whats your humans IGN? If u dont want to tell it here you can also PM me =) Ill just want u to my buddylist And also, how much did your fishing road cost? Does it need baits? I need fast money to get better armor :P

Well.. g2g sleep, bb. See u guys tomorrow :P
    Well, fishing is useless unless you enjoy making food or healing items, so I can't really suggest it.

I deleted my human today because he was bugged, unfortunately. There were three job quests it was bugged on, and I couldn't add certain people to my friends.

So, I remade him as a Heaven dude... ign is "Withering." . Don't forget the period with the word, it's part of the name .

I don't really like Heaven people... the way their swords float bugs me. I'm kinda depressed that I didn't make another human D:!

So I'm taking suggestions. Someone tell me whether to make a human or keep my heaven dude (level 8).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

heavenly guys are pretty cool i rkn. well its really up to u.

MOST PEOPLE ARE ON SERVER
    LastHero (lasthero)
    LemonDropkick/Withering. (elazulblack)
    Muffins (rpgkylon)
    Karenen (karen)
    SahibXZ (sahibx)
    Punchiepu(democrates)
    Yao (vek)
    Soki (Shynobi22) *
    Yeahs33 *
    Marik (marik)*
    Zangetsu (kenshein)*
    wrath (wrath)
    Shinjitsu/Sainou (walruz)
    ToMoX/Mofo/TOMO[server2] (tom26)
    Koishino (Kukako)

btw, have fun wrath.

NEEDS FOR MY GUIDE
    in-depth explanation on flying quest
    fishing
    harvesting
    wood chopping
    how to get pet
    Meditation
    Pasturing
    basic character build.

even if its easy, 2 descriptive lines would still be great, including coordinates. ^^
    Last edited by lasthero; 06-17-2007 at 08:34 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 30

I'm still active on LemonDropkick, don't forget him, guys !

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

wee updated guide with first city description link, regi guide link and recipe link

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast