Dream of mirror online (JP) - Beginner's Guide

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 19

Hey.. <_< Im not in-active. Demo and Lemon both saw me. =\

Oh, and you should probably add a list of all the current characters to the front post... just so new people can see how many people there are.
    Last edited by Marik; 06-16-2007 at 03:20 AM.
    ♥Emi Hinouchi♥
    Playing::
    League of Legends: Electric Tempest

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

aw im on server 1 by the way - i dunno if i should switch to server 2 - ?_? or u can come to server 1 :P
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    OLO

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Lol i made new character Gonna be occult/doctor Sainou is my new IGN
    hurr durr

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

its gonna be a pain to leave both of my lvl 25+ to server 2 meh i dont care anyway lul in server 2 my IGN will be TOMO

c ya and pm me

OR is anybody interest is moving to server 1 ? becuz i can help u level and all, my pet is like lvl 23, it can solo that one big frog easily xD and its got buff and all, but i dunno seems like nobody is playing server 1 tho D: !

==
    heres a brief summary of all classes, since i have played all of them

swordman - its not just a melee atk- mostly magic/sword- most skills are magics cast by sword and they are powerful but not that powerful as occult master nor taoist.

saber fighter - plain melee class, fast-good balance atk - wear light armor and have AOE in later on, does not deal dmg with magics but have differents type of banes to differents types of monster, ex : beast-dog type- etc

Occult master - a simply mage class, have all the single attacks magic- mostly fire and ice and water- occult master does not have lighting atk and they'll get AOE when they turn lvl 28 +

Taoist - a very strong magic user- each time you cast a magic on your enemy, you will need to use 1 taoist paper and maybe 2 on some of them, the yellow one, can be buy in the shop. Their magic are very stong and they get AOE at early levels such as ...um they call it "volcano" i think, fire aoe. and very strong double hit lighting magic.

Doctor - mostly heal and supporting. have nice buff, such as +hp/sp. and other crap that i dont care that much lol

Dancer
    - very nice class, very fun, if you have a pet. mostly, dancer's skill are for pet- you will need to have dancer's skill if you have a pet, you can heal/buff/restore MP with dancer skill. and they have aoe at early level, but it sucks :P

Musician - Mostly same as Dancer, but the target is other players. buff other players and they have cool weapon - like guitars and all that

Kung fu Master - my favorite , you can choose 2 kinds of weapon, a Bo or a Fist, i chose to play Bo on my lvl 25 and it was fun, this class is very balanced. Nice atk- high HP power, and great evasion. can attack long range also. i combined my kung fu master with Hunter skill, + accury and atk. the outcome was leet lol, AOE at lvl 28+

Mercenary - Very strong, very high defense, but know this, this game have armor and weapon's DURABILITY so if you like to get lots of mobs and kill it in one time, that could kills your armor durability REALLY REALLY fast, i've done it lol. so then you'd need another set of armor . even my kung fu have like 2 set of armor- he dont even get hit that much lol, so imagine merc low evasion-high def ya~ but u gonna need like 5 set of armor when you're higher level, unless you have a really HIGH GRADE of your armor, then you'd get like 4000/4000 durability, which is very good.

hmm what else... Oh right, hunter and thiefs

Hunter
    - i havent put much time into this one, but it cost lots of money to play - arrows cost money =X. it's got cool skills, + atk, reduce atk speed. + accury for amount of time. and range atk is alway good , oh and their damage is high as hell lol

Thief- this class is important also, if you wanna be rich lol. you can steal armor/weapon receipt, by using thief's skill and they also have running skill call Haster, make you run sooooooo fast, but u not gonna need that when u can fly lol. well some area is unflyable

Gu Keeper - no idea lol they werent implemented back then when i was playing, and i dunno if it is implemented right now, heard its like poison attack and all that

ABOUT PETS

you need to be at least lvl 20 to do the quest, the quest it NOT EASY at all.

i had to get help from my japanese friends, they were like lvl 36, 45, 28, 29. and we had to try like 5-6 times there were only 2 englisher player, me and other guy. the quest is that um... you have to protect a pig from zombies. like 6 of them. you can not let it die. you can not use AOE. because you will kill the pig lol, u cant heal the pig- i dunno why ?_? so its a very hard quest, but not that hard if you have a good team work. u can just get a bunch of lvl 20 ish and try to do it, my friend did it with 4 lvl 20s. but they had to try about 10-20 times. u can not PICK what kind of pet you want, it will be random though. but trust me, once you get the pet, you'll love it lol. because you will be so happy, it help you help so much and when you start a new class. say u start new Dancer, you are a lvl 10, your pet could be lvl 25 and then you can go kill higher mobs

anyway, my new character on SERVER 2 is name MOFO, not TOMO- someone already took that T_T..again : MOFO
    Last edited by tom26; 06-16-2007 at 06:41 AM.
    OLO

42 Reputation: 10

Lol Now I can play some before I leave. Im lvl 10 and gonna do the merc quest, but it seemed bugged yesterday so if I cant do it then Im gonna check what else I could be. And IGN is Soilworker as wrath was taken. :S

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

thx for ur great info. Its on the guide now ^^. but for the pet part, i appreciate if u explain the steps for the quest and the location of the npcs if necessary.

any idea about this part?
    Skills spontaneously popup when your with them.
    couple - healing
    friends - strength
    master and disciple - agility
    relative - ?????????????????
    rival - ???????????????
    Last edited by lasthero; 06-16-2007 at 08:55 AM.

42 Reputation: 10

Lol this is weird. When MOFO wanted to go back town we dueled and I killed him. Right after it shows hes offline and he left party... Also I cant whisper him. WTF is happening?

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

He probly got disconnected
    hurr durr

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

how do u pk? o.o

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by lasthero View Post
    how do u pk? o.o
    Last tab in the options when you right click someone if I can remember.
    "If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it." - Brendan Francis

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast