Dream of mirror online (JP) - Beginner's Guide

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SahibX View Post
    nice guide man
    and also
    wat job is everyone?
    and democrate, r u a swordman?cuz i was gna be that, but w/e
    i guess ill be a Kungfu Master then, which mean i gotta put some stats into CON or END
    illl see which one it is
    yeah, I'm a swordman at the moment; for kungfu master I think con is better (the 2nd status from the top), it raises both your hp and def (although the def is not high enough compare to end - the last status).

And for the thief set, I'll just go ahead and give u the coordinates (hope you can find it).
    The first set (can be wear by commoner also): all five of them are in the town
    coordinates: (x271,y200); (175,249); (158,21 eight); (133,329); (222,121)

Second set for thief (can be equipped by kungfu master and hunter):
    armor is located in a dungeon on the south map, this is the coordinate after entering the dungeon (88,174); the lower body armor is also inside the dungeon (165,3 eight)

If you can't find the dungeon or don't want to; you can buy these two recipes from a npc located in the map north of the newbie town for 1k each, his coordinates are (x548,y379).

The arm, shoes and hat can be found in the north map (scattered around),
    coordinates are (205,597); (653,290); (287,332)

A note: to create the second set, your alchemy skill must be lvl 5; for the 3rd set, lvl 10; the 4th set, lvl 15. And to get over lvl 10 and reach lvl 15, you have to raise your alchemy skill level when you are a commoner (just like any other harvesting skills). All these credits go to the japanese wiki site I posted earlier; i didn't find anything of these on my own; so a big thanks to them.

And why I use "eight" instead of number in some cases because when I post the reply, the number eight turned into an icon; so I substiute it with word...
    Last edited by democrates; 06-13-2007 at 05:35 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by -=Karen=- View Post
    I'm kungfu master right now, but I can also go swordsman.

Also: Just found this out today~ :o If you go to the class changer and select the third option down, he will give you a free class set, included all armor and a weapon. However, you can only do this with 2 classes, so choose wisely! o:
    That'll help, and make it easier to start merc and thief .

Thanks for the coords, democrates. I'll use it for kung fu master.

Cya ingame! ^^

42 Reputation: 10

Im downloading atm and after night I can start playing. Ill first propably make a merc, then a thief. And walruz, I know Ill be playing with you cause we live in the same country if you remember. And of course others.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

for the recipes, i believe its better to ask democrates since he does alchemy.
    and thx him for the lil note, ill add it into my guide.

@walruz, merc uses 2 handed weapons (spear).
    btw, we need a doctor .
    also anyone know any items that can reset stats? lame i wasted a few on the wrong stats.

edit: cant play again, 1 exam after another dam.
    Last edited by lasthero; 06-14-2007 at 06:05 AM.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Can anybody play now? I cant go to character selection screen at all? Anybody else having same problem?
    hurr durr

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I think they are maintaining the server; by the way, after the maintenance, I can't log into the server, everytime the patcher tried to download the new patch, something pop-up and ask me to retry; which I did but still can't load into the game.

Okay Im now patching and gonna start playing real soon, I decided to first be a Hunter. So is anyone already a Hunter that has done it without a friends help? Hunter is the one that has his sight decreased in the job changing quest, not thief. Got confused. So anyways, if anyone is online and would like to help with the quest if it actually is that hard as they say on the geocity website I would really appreaciate it. See ya all ingame!

EDIT: oh fook this patching is of course very slow.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Everyone tell me ur IGNS!! I dont want to start thread about it, so please post them here so i can add u. Im gonna make new character right away when servers come up, so i need friends.

@Wrath, i think no one of onRPG players are hunters... I was gonna be, but i didnt like theyr hats
    Last edited by Walruz; 06-14-2007 at 08:54 AM.
    hurr durr

My patcher stops at 10%, now Im trying again. :| I hope I will be able to play this...

EDIT: Okay, went past now. YAY!

OH YEAH! Patching done! Here I come sweet DOMO. Embrace me!
    Last edited by Wrath; 06-14-2007 at 09:08 AM.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

I'm currently trying out the game. Pretty nice so far, lucky for me I can read quite a lot of Japanese...

IGN:
    Yao (Level 10)
    "If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it." - Brendan Francis

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast