Fiesta Guild Malice(not onrpg guild)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 53

Default Fiesta Guild Malice(not onrpg guild)

M a l i c e

Hello. Me and a friend of mine are starting our own guild project, which is slightly different from others. Everything needed is explained on website. I go by the name of Zerath. Our forums were recently just launched. Feel free to check us out! Thanks for your time.

About Us:

Malice is meant to be a more ''elite'' guild of Fiesta. It is not a guild that will accept any random members. Acceptance is only by display that one is actually somewhat skilled at the game and proves to be trustworthy and reliable. Drama or immaturity is not tolerated. By this we do not mean that we don't like to fool around or have fun . We simply don't want to have anything to do with childish and immature people. Malice is heavily based upon teamwork within the guild and PVP. We value the quality of our members over their numbers.

www.malice.is-sexy.net

Forum:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Malice_Fi...ild/index.php?

Roster:

http://malice.is-sexy.net/roster.html

Contact (MSN):

seeking_shelter_in_hell@hotmail.com If you have any questions or would like more details, feel free to contact me.

An application is required. In your application, please write about your MMORPG experience, what games you have played the longest, and why you wish to be part of the guild. Don't postapplications before reading about this page. We will only be accepting a limited amount of players until the game is actually released to see who stays and who leaves. That's all for now.

-Squallion
    Last edited by Squallion; 06-23-2007 at 01:22 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 21

Edit: oh crap I read it wrong. Whoop. Forget what I said.
    Last edited by quickhand; 06-17-2007 at 01:56 AM.

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Reqiuem is a better guild imo.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Reqiuem is a better guild imo.
    At least show maybe a bit of respect? Requiem has been made for a while now, but we are brand new and still growing. By viewing our website and forums, you can see the dedication and work put into this guild.

Anyway. I've edited the thread to look a little better. Everything is updated and the forums are now up. If you are interested in joining a serious guild, feel free to check things out, and post your application. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Squallion; 06-18-2007 at 03:19 AM.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 20

A guild already? Dosent Fiesta start CB on the 20th?

Nice Avatar Squallion :]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    A guild already? Dosent Fiesta start CB on the 20th?

Nice Avatar Squallion :]
    They're trying to get it up to speed, I reckon. Anyhow, if you need a more seemingly professional guild template, I'd be happy to design one. But you'd have to code it yourself, lol.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

hmmm hmm oh oh oh oh

Banned Reputation: 0

no thanks man

Rock Man Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal&Milk View Post
    They're trying to get it up to speed, I reckon. Anyhow, if you need a more seemingly professional guild template, I'd be happy to design one. But you'd have to code it yourself, lol.
    Thanks but that's alright lol. If you view the other guilds websites' and forums', they're no match for ours . Coding is the main problem. I made a pretty simple template, so I wouldn't have to do any very difficult coding. This was my first time coding a site and working with web design, so I didn't want it to be far too difficult for me. I'm learning though, so when I get better at coding, a professional guild template would be great. This was quite simple and I've already run into problems like misalignment of text if your monitor and resolution isn't the exact same as mine and problems with the layout only working with Firefox. I've posted on other forums for help on coding, so I should be learning more about it shortly haha. For those signing up on the forum wanting to join the guild, please make a post about it both on this thread and on the Malice thread at Outspark forums. This will show that we are growing. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Please also state:
    IGN (Job)
    Last edited by Torque; 06-18-2007 at 05:20 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 21

Nicely done.Seem like your guild is growing quick.And this thread was like what?Only came out yesterday :P?

Sigue así!!!

Which mean good luck in spanish ^__^...I think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast