Is this the right download??

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

Default Is this the right download??

I have been trying to download India Ragnarok but the bit torrent didn't work for me and I can't find it anywhere else.

While doing a google search I found this site: http://www.youtele.com/funzone/gunzrag.php It has download for Gunz and Ragnarok. Now the confusion starts when I read that it's India Ragnarok.....then it says Free Trial Offer?? Is this the right one to download or not??? Totally confused. The download file is 781mb.
    I would really like to play but don't know if I should download from this site or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S...don't click "download Ragnarok" up near the top because that actually sends you to the Gunz download. Click the flashing "Download Now" in the ad for India Ragnarok

hhhhmmm....this is actually a India broadband company site....maybe the free trial is for broadband access not the game? Anyway...what do you guys think? Safe to download or not??

Ok...I've got my fingers crossed and I'm jumping in with both feet and my eyes closed I've started downloading but I have a crappy connection speed. It's moving at a mind blowing 26.7kb/s at the moment so it's going to take me around 8hrs I'll let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by Rel; 06-18-2007 at 07:36 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

how did it go?