Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

3 100.00%
  • No?

0 0%
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default help nothing happens

ok i got the game Downloaded but when i click on RappelzEpic3_USA_...... nothing happens....any help or tips...plz and ty

Quote Originally Posted by Meismei View Post
    ok i got the game Downloaded but when i click on RappelzEpic3_USA_...... nothing happens....any help or tips...plz and ty
    ok i had this exact sqame problem ill try my best to explain what to do
    first off clcik on this link
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    then scroll down till you see the english version,click on it then save or run your choice but i savedjust to be sure. Once that is done which should only take somewhere under a minute. when its done you should have a pile of books next to a file called Rappelz_EpicIII_0124. If you dont o to the rappelz folder either right click on it and clcik extract with winrar or you might have to go in the folder and extract the setup (sorry not reallyh sure havent done this for awhile) once you do a box should appear and it'll start extractin the game. once its done the setup should automatically appear and the rest is simple if it doesnt work keep tryin and ill try too help this is a great game dont give up on it

Quote Originally Posted by Meismei View Post
    ok i had this exact sqame problem ill try my best to explain what to do
    first off clcik on this link
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    then scroll down till you see the english version,click on it then save or run your choice but i savedjust to be sure. Once that is done which should only take somewhere under a minute. when its done you should have a pile of books next to a file called Rappelz_EpicIII_0124. If you dont o to the rappelz folder either right click on it and clcik extract with winrar or you might have to go in the folder and extract the setup (sorry not reallyh sure havent done this for awhile) once you do a box should appear and it'll start extractin the game. once its done the setup should automatically appear and the rest is simple if it doesnt work keep tryin and ill try too help this is a great game dont give up on it