how to level up ?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Goleming

goleming is officially the fastest way to lvl in rakion my fren got to like lvl 13 by pure goleming within 1 day so there. but goleming doesnt help you in dueling i can fight him and win when im lvl 5 and hes 35 so goleming doesnt help you too much at higher level.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

I played a swordsman for a very long time and didn't get past 10 for a long time. I played TDM only usually because I didn't like golem. I probably won't ever go beyond level 10 because after level 10... there are way less games up,more PU's,more Cell wars, etc. I have done quite a number of smiths and yeah golem with BS(since you can win in the lower games quite easily)=level 10 in 2 hours of hardcore playing probably a little more because you won't win every single match. Do golem games until level 11 (do no stages) then go back and do all the stages that will boost you into like level 13-14 im guessing maybe higher.

After leveling up about 3 chars past 10 my advice is just play TDM for fun and don't play those golem games. There is no real dying need to level in this game because its not an mmorpg mostly depended on level/equipment/class, although some classes are arguably easier to use then others. Just start playing and get better at fighting and enjoy the game. The level 1-10 range has TONS of games up while at level 11 your server list gets very short. You can get around that though by making a level limit game +10 to -10 levels above/lower then you and still get tons of people that way. The differences between the lower levels/higher levels are more skilled players in the higher ranges+prettier armor+people have different strengths(speed,damage,armor,attack speed, all of these etc.) and there are people with dragons,minotaur type creatures, and golems. Golem games are about whoever gets the golden golem first or wipes out the other team. TDM/boss wars is just a bunch of killing or going for the boss player.

A lot of this... is opinionated but please don't feel pressured to level in this game just have fun with it. Play a golem game then a TDM game see which you like better and stick with whichever one that is. You can level past 10 doing TDM's it just takes significantly longer then doing golem games.
    Last edited by Shalak; 08-23-2006 at 04:12 AM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by yiiz View Post
    goleming is officially the fastest way to lvl in rakion my fren got to like lvl 13 by pure goleming within 1 day so there. but goleming doesnt help you in dueling i can fight him and win when im lvl 5 and hes 35 so goleming doesnt help you too much at higher level.
    Dont think So Boss war just Camed u get more money and less time for Exp
    so then u can do boss war everytime be rich and hard to lvl
    when u have all armour+lvl 10 weapon u can do golem and u lvl 11 boss war Same thing :P
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Megacrusher View Post
    Dont think So Boss war just Camed u get more money and less time for Exp
    so then u can do boss war everytime be rich and hard to lvl
    when u have all armour+lvl 10 weapon u can do golem and u lvl 11 boss war Same thing :P
    Or u can do stages after boss war
    just dont repeat the stages swometime u lagg out
    happens gotta log out now
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12