Maplestory tech probs & solutions

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

According to Gundel post:

"Cannot display video mode" or "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D"or
    "I only get a black screen after starting Maplestory !"
    a) Run "setup.exe" in your maplestory install folder.
    b) Install the latest DirectX version, get the newest driver for your graphic card (and install it, duh),
    reboot, run "setup.exe" in your maplestory install folder.
    c) deinstall & reinstall Maplestory, then run "setup.exe" in your maplestory install folder."

This is what I get : I got a black screen when i double click on private maple.exe and it couldn't loggin to any game screen. I had run "setup.exe" in maplestory install folder and it works fine - frequency 60mhz, but i still got that error (black screen)

Do i need to install direct the latest ? and my video graphics is workin fine as well.
    Last edited by thesimpson; 06-28-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Angry Plz Halp!!!

OK so i left maplestory some year ago and i tried to download it again and it almost downloads then it says Please verify source of MapleStory.msi file ive tried having my friend dowload his files onto a flash drive and copying them and it still wont work and if it does sownload all the way it says Error 1714 cannot remove the old version of maplestory reply plz

P.S. Patching wont work

Unhappy patch problems

when i click on maplestory the auto patch says cant find connection to the server and doesnt dl.

ive tried downloading manual patches from different sites and forums and when i start downloading the patch it says file is corrupt.

plsssss help

Unhappy plz help.......

Excuse me my computer says MapleStory is not compatible with my version of windows...... What shall I do?

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpson View Post
    According to Gundel post:

"Cannot display video mode" or "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D"or
    "I only get a black screen after starting Maplestory !"
    a) Run "setup.exe" in your maplestory install folder.
    b) Install the latest DirectX version, get the newest driver for your graphic card (and install it, duh),
    reboot, run "setup.exe" in your maplestory install folder.
    c) deinstall & reinstall Maplestory, then run "setup.exe" in your maplestory install folder."

This is what I get : I got a black screen when i double click on private maple.exe and it couldn't loggin to any game screen. I had run "setup.exe" in maplestory install folder and it works fine - frequency 60mhz, but i still got that error (black screen)

Do i need to install direct the latest ? and my video graphics is workin fine as well.
    it could be because this is for the offical game and not a crappy private server?

Default maple story doesnt work

when i click maplestory it starts to work.Then the music gos on but the screen is black...... can someone help me hurry pl0x.

nice thanks :P

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gdog163 View Post
    Does anyone reply to this thread?
    Yes, there is. But you missed the most important info, your graka.
    For a wild guess, i think your graka is not DX9 compatible, which is essential for maple.

alright ive got a problem

now ive downloaded maplestory and i go click on the mushroom on my screen,
    it starts up by going to prepare to intstall, then it gather some information, then finally this little box comes up, it says maplestory at the top and below it it says this ''the feature you are trying to use is on a network source that is unavailable''. then below that is more woeds saying this '' clck ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'maplestory.msi' in the box below'' . now ive done what it says but i cannot figure out where the file is any help would be nice

that is what happen to me too can some one help me

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast