Maplestory tech probs & solutions

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Unhappy i have a problem !!! MAPLESTORY

hey guys i try to play maplestory for V.80 the Aran patch but when i download it it says thaqt i have a virus. then i eraise MS and redownload it i istall and all but when i click the icon to enter MS it says : "Windows cannot acces the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to acces the item." i dont know what to do im desperate i try to reinstall turn off my AVG antivirus and firewall but nothing works if u know please!!! please! tell me what should i do !! i thank to ppl that can help !

this is my e mail jorge_timy@hotmail.com

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

add the maple story folder to exceptions in AVG.

Default dont works

i try that i click AVG,tools,advanced settings,exections and i add the maplestory folder there but nothing happends

hey guys i try to play maplestory for V.80 the Aran patch but when i download it it says thaqt i have a virus. then i eraise MS and redownload it i istall and all but when i click the icon to enter MS it says : "Windows cannot acces the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to acces the item." i dont know what to do im desperate i try to reinstall turn off my AVG antivirus and firewall but nothing works if u know please!!! please! tell me what should i do !! i thank to ppl that can help !

this is my e mail jorge_timy@hotmail.com
    Last edited by rex551; 12-12-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Okay, my problem..sounds simple..

But every time I try to install the newest version of MapleStory (about five times now) it says something like 'Cannot find folder MapleStory/Installer'

Or some thing like that, I'm positive about the Maplestory/Installer part though. Anyway to fix this..? Any help would be appreciated

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

I recommend everyone with future problems, try Right Click -> Run as Administrator.

This will fix most problems.

So, Running as Administrator should fix the problem? And what if it doesn't? Is there an alternative method to downloading/installing MS

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324