Maplestory tech probs & solutions

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by m0nkey View Post
    But do you know what the error is?? What epm or something is?

Okay Gundel, I did a full scan on my computer with ad-aware, spybot S&D and hitman pro. Sometimes it says: '2 detected' or something, but does the virusscanner remove the virus automaticly?
    If your unsure of the removal, just run the program once more, it should detect nothing then. Also, if your having a somewhat fast internet connection, a new download of the full maple client followed by a deinstall/new install could help.
    Before you do that, don't forget to do a full virus scan also, if you have no program for that, i added a link to a good free scanner in the first post. A full scan can take some time, start it over night or at schooltime is best.
    Last edited by Gundel; 07-09-2007 at 06:16 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Ok thanks Gundel

OK i hope someone can get back to me soon well i just downloaded MS for the first time and i really want to try it but every time i start it the screen stays black and then i get "Unable to Connect to server" message thing ummm whats wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy_Kama View Post
    OK i hope someone can get back to me soon well i just downloaded MS for the first time and i really want to try it but every time i start it the screen stays black and then i get "Unable to Connect to server" message thing ummm whats wrong??
    Um yea, tried all steps under connection errors?

hmmm well i fixed my problem but now my game is really laggy and then all of a sudden it disconnects and goes back to the log in screen *i forget what the error says* then when i log in the game laggs then nothing works and nothing happens

Also is there anyway to make the game run faster >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy_Kama View Post
    hmmm well i fixed my problem but now my game is really laggy and then all of a sudden it disconnects and goes back to the log in screen *i forget what the error says* then when i log in the game laggs then nothing works and nothing happens

Also is there anyway to make the game run faster >.<
    Seems that your internet connection is just laggy, all works fine here and i connect from germany. If you fixed your prob, could you tell us how?
    Last edited by Gundel; 07-14-2007 at 05:25 AM.

Default need help!!

every time i try to play the game i click on the maplestory icon and i get this message "Gameguard error initializing (114)" please help!!!!

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 17

MS (Nothing else) started lagging starting early this morning, about 2 AM. I turned off my computer and went to sleep once I realized this, but once I tried to run MS again about 6 hours later, the lag was still there. It's still there now. I've tried restarting, turning down all quality to lowest, etc. and nothing's worked. I was training at Lusters and the lag passed, but the minute I used a return scroll, it returned and never went away again. I dunno how to get rid of it.

And the thing is, it just suddenly started this morning. I've been running MS just fine on the same computer since '04.

EDIT: My FPS was constantly 70~75. I believe it's always been that before I started lagging. The startup notice takes a while to load, too. Everything lags, potions, skills, buffs, stores, NPCs, attacking, health, MP, everything. Dane says it's server sided, but I don't think it has anything to do with their servers, since no one else around my area is lagging.
    Last edited by xChrome; 07-14-2007 at 06:02 AM.
    League of Legends: BFCE

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

I changed my guess and blamed your connection, remember? Its the exact same thing that happens every time I try and play with a download running. D:

Oh, and after asking around a wee-bit, I think I may know the problem. As you said, it happened to somebody you know after the AR patch, right? You may simply need to wait for the next patch to fix it. Oh, and if you're on a network, make sure nobody else is downloading crap. Anyways, naps tiem. 'Later.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by xChrome View Post
    MS (Nothing else) started lagging starting early this morning, about 2 AM. I turned off my computer and went to sleep once I realized this, but once I tried to run MS again about 6 hours later, the lag was still there. It's still there now. I've tried restarting, turning down all quality to lowest, etc. and nothing's worked. I was training at Lusters and the lag passed, but the minute I used a return scroll, it returned and never went away again. I dunno how to get rid of it.

And the thing is, it just suddenly started this morning. I've been running MS just fine on the same computer since '04.

EDIT: My FPS was constantly 70~75. I believe it's always been that before I started lagging. The startup notice takes a while to load, too. Everything lags, potions, skills, buffs, stores, NPCs, attacking, health, MP, everything. Dane says it's server sided, but I don't think it has anything to do with their servers, since no one else around my area is lagging.
    Hm, i just played without probs from here, so:
    Have any other progs running that are using your connection? If not,
    a) maybe your ISP just has some probs or even worse,
    b) some prog is using the internet without noticing you.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast