Maplestory tech probs & solutions

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    I changed my guess and blamed your connection, remember? Its the exact same thing that happens every time I try and play with a download running. D:

Oh, and after asking around a wee-bit, I think I may know the problem. As you said, it happened to somebody you know after the AR patch, right? You may simply need to wait for the next patch to fix it. Oh, and if you're on a network, make sure nobody else is downloading crap. Anyways, naps tiem. 'Later.
    Yes Dane but, he never stopped lagging after that. That was just his computer though, crappy system software.
    League of Legends: BFCE

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Unhappy Maple Error

I have this Error that pops up when i try clicking on my char it says "Connection failed due to system error please try again"
    but when i try again it doesnt work and it keeps saying that or sometimes the game closes PLEASE HELP ME !!! PM ME OR EMAIL ME or talk to me on msn or aim

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ple0160tq2.jpg

Heres what it says ^^^
    Last edited by bigerror; 07-14-2007 at 11:51 PM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bigerror View Post
    I have this Error that pops up when i try clicking on my char it says "Connection failed due to system error please try again"
    but when i try again it doesnt work and it keeps saying that or sometimes the game closes PLEASE HELP ME !!! PM ME OR EMAIL ME or talk to me on msn or aim

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ple0160tq2.jpg

Heres what it says ^^^
    Quote from first post:
    I can start Maplestory, but once i doubleclick my char Maple closes itself !
    This mostly comes when some hack/trainer fiddled with your hosts file. Do the steps described at "Connection errors" under b). Full virus/spybot/ad-aware scan after that.

Default Doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Gundel View Post
    Quote from first post:
    but why when i try to log on my friend's computer on my account it says the same thing? please help!!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bigerror View Post
    but why when i try to log on my friend's computer on my account it says the same thing? please help!!
    Then your friend has probably the same problem.

Default Jibberish error message

When I try to start up maple story it won't start up and gives me a error message. Here screenshot:

A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimapler View Post
    When I try to start up maple story it won't start up and gives me a error message. Here screenshot:

is this global maple story?or other maple?
    BACK FROM HELL

Quote Originally Posted by Gundel View Post
    Then your friend has probably the same problem.
    they dont have the same problem...

alright. heres the problem i had no problem downloading maplestory at all.i click on it the login screen comes up. then i login it goes to the sever screen i choose the sever and the channel witch is all ways a less crouded one then i select my charater. this is were the problem starts the screen starts to fade away and the music changes to the lacation were i last was.then the game screen pops up but its frozen and no textbox etc.... then the music changes back to the login backround music. it goes back to login and says "unable to connect to game server try again later"

btw this has happened before but it always was fixed by loggin in it only happenswhen i go to another area plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help this poor soul

My Maplestory will let me go on and everything but right when I click on my charcter and it goes into where I'm at it all just shuts ms down. I've tried taking off my firewall, re-installing gamegaurd, checking my hosts, none of it has worked. I dont know what else to do.. Help

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast